MMR patch cleared the game.

비헤브
비헤브 Member Posts: 44
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

There are many problems with matching.

I am a gray rank user and my opponent is a red rank user.

I am a solo user. Doesn't match average rank due to party match.

The balance of a fighting game is the most important factor.

This is why we coordinate the perks of many survivors and killers.

However, the most important factor in the balance is your skill.

My skills are unbalanced, can this be a game?

The developer must have worked hard on the MMR patch,

The damage caused by this continues to inflict damage on users who believe in it.

Change from previous ranking to match.

And develop a system that matches bots when there is no suitable opponent in a new rank section, ie, LV ranks 15-20.

Why are 5 out of 10 matches redranked?

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Posh_xp
    Posh_xp Member Posts: 18

Ranks are now called grades and are not taken into consideration for your matchmaking. If someone is red (iridescent) grade, it just means they played a lot that month, not that they are good. If you keep playing your mmr should eventually bring you to a point where you win about half of your matches. Technically, mmr is not a direct evaluation of your skill at the moment, it's more result based.

• 비헤브
    비헤브 Member Posts: 44

So what will explain this?

Do you still trust the MMR system?

Are you not a developer?

Still can't feel it while playing the game?

This is the truth of MMR — Dead By Daylight

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 541

I really agree that SBMM/MMR has been a hindrance to the overall fun and healthy gameplay. I’m a rank 1 survivor and killer and in a survivor perspective I get matched against killers who are trying win a $20 subway gift card with comp builds and playstyles while my survivor teammates seem to not care enough to try or are newer to the game and lose 2 health states within a 15-20 sec window..

In a rank 1 killer perspective I’m trying to get better with blight even though I got to rank 1 playing killers I’m good with such as nurse, wraith, Freddy Nemi and get matched against 4 good survivors still playing blight and on the majority of these maps such as mother’s dwelling, fractured cowshed going against 4 sweaty survivors on those maps its just not fun at all in fact it’s not fun for really any killer other then nurse (sometimes) to play against 4 sweats without having to either proxy camp hooks or simply tunnel someone to death which I hate doing but the majority of times at high level SBMM you’re forced to make plays that’s not going to be very fun from the survivors pov..

Known streamers and people whom have put thousands of hours into this game have made videos on so many good suggestions to make DBD more balanced in a better direction and the devs still continue to ignore the majority of their ideas..

This game will die if it continues to have SBMM and poor killer design such as trickster for eg..