Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pigs trap doesn't killer survivors

Kira4Evr
Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

She was using her "Video Tape" Add-On

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• FreyFrey
    FreyFrey Member Posts: 45
    edited October 2021

Have the same bug right now. But it isnt the fact that the trap didnt kill, it is the survivors removed them already, but the game didnt recognize it.

Post edited by FreyFrey on
  • Alec_Morgenstern
    Alec_Morgenstern Member Posts: 20

There are several bugs with this at the moment.

• Video Tape addon - the traps don't kill
    • Use both iris and the survivors won't start with traps on and you'll still have no traps to use throughout the game
    • Trying to remove a helmet and it either; a) works, b) glitches and the helmet is stuck at the cage, c) appears you have taken it off, but for everyone else you still have it and can still search other cages
  • whereismykebab
    whereismykebab Member Posts: 228

There were also still the trap icons on some survivors who have taken them off

• Kittypsylocke
    Kittypsylocke Member Posts: 3

Happened to me last night, i took the trap off and my friend yelled at me saying i was going to die cause the trap was about to explode. It took me a moment, i even thought i was bugged and went to one of the places to take off but didnt get the prompt. So for me the trap was off my head but not for anyone else.

this was for when we loaded into the game with traps, hasnt happened old school way as of yet.

• terrortil
    terrortil Member Posts: 78
    edited October 2021

Also Face Mask gives you permanent blindness when your trap glitches. Was in combo with Video Tape.

Post edited by terrortil on