We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Pig Buff

WhoisJoe
WhoisJoe Member Posts: 21
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think a nice way to make pigs trap less rng based is to make the removal of the traps like the yellow glyph. Besides that I don't have any other idea

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• SlavJenko
    SlavJenko Member Posts: 21

I think each bear trap should require a certain amount of searches to be removed. For example: rbt 1 needs 1 search, rbt 2 needs 2 searches, rbt 3 needs 3 searches and rbt 4 needs 4 searches, so then the removal isn't rng based. However you won't know which rbt has been placed on your head so you wouldn't know how many searches you need. I think this is the only buff we need for pig now personally

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

Remember the old ruin?

Oh that was so difficult for new players, and for new players who helped veterans it became annoying for the veterans.

Btw with the old ranking system new players would be match against high ranked killers only when they were in a swf, so that is a risk the veterans will take when doing that.

But despite it being a hex which went usually within the first minute of the match, it still need to change because it was to strong.

So i wouldn't hold my breath for the yellow glyph skill checks, even though i would love to see those skill checks more

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

The devs don't want to make Pig Traps any harder to remove so we are left with what we got

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 541

Easy: The first time searching a box survivors have a 20% of getting thier bear trap off. Then it’s in increments of 40% 75% and 100%… Done.