Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

GOT STUCK, INVISIBLE KILLER, VANISHING TEAMMATES

Mekochi
Mekochi Member Posts: 942

Reposted cuz i put it in the technical issues before by accident

Platform: Xbox One

How many times this happened: Invisible killer, once so far || getting stuck only being able to move the camera, 4 times || vanishing teammates, 5 times

Clips where I got stuck in place/invisible killer:

Clip where a teammate vanished on me into thin air:

15 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Gasperx9
    Gasperx9 Member Posts: 3

The same things is happening to me. I play as killer so I have survivors disappearing on my screen all the time. It appears to be a desync problem

• ggallinftw
    ggallinftw Member Posts: 351

Are you also on Xbox One? I have had the same issue as each of the above clips and it's completely ruining the game for me.

• Magnayen
    Magnayen Member Posts: 3

I'm on PS4 and have brutal desync issues as well since the halloween event dropped. Teleporting killers, getting stuck in doing actions, perks don't trigger, can't move after being unhooked etc, etc... Happens every single match, the game is close to unplayable for me in it's current state.

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

Same. Immense lag desync on ps4 pro.

• stayhome
    stayhome Member Posts: 4

Same here - I'm on PS4 Pro and it is unplayable. Get unhooked and I'm stuck there for 15 seconds/immovable, have jumped through windows and gotten stuck (yet the camera is still usable and I can scroll around my char freely), I've had the killer try to hit me and not be able because of the positional de-sync, I've been running in an open area but feel like I've hit an object... I agree with the comment above. At the moment the game is unplayable in this state.