Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

nightmare big bug

NB_Rain
NB_Rain Member Posts: 1
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting

I'm disconnected when someone knocks a dream palette on me while playing a nightmare.

PC

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Yoba
    Yoba Member Posts: 14

Looks like the same problem, i can't finish any Freddie's game, alwys disconnected. Sent a ticket to the support, waiting for their reply

• Wicho001
    Wicho001 Member Posts: 1

Same happening here, I play on PS4 and using the yellow and green add on of dream pallets causes the game to disconnect me from the server, after I hit a survivor that just pulled down a dream pallet at the same time.

• 笨小孩
    笨小孩 Member Posts: 12

yep, playing freddy disconnects me everytime, we need to wait for a fix.

• Xerrok
    Xerrok Member Posts: 1

I also get this disconnects every game I play with Freddy, since at least a week. I'm playing on PC (Steam).

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286

freddy is bugged

• FreddysMain
    FreddysMain Member Posts: 289

Still bugged :/

• stillburningup
    stillburningup Member Posts: 1

The first time a survivor hit me with a dream pallet, I hit the survivor, and they were put into the downed position. But on my end they were still running. They would run into a wall, then reset back to the pallet and run into the wall again. I couldn't pick them up, there was no prompt. Second time it happened during a match I was kicked from the match completely