The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Matchmaking? Your Opinion?

Lordofweed
Lordofweed Member Posts: 297
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Dunno how to say it but i recently began playing dbd again. I did not play for like 3 months because the Matches were too ridicoulus and started playing again yesterday. I play Killer and Survivors but i mainly play killer for the Bloodpoints Grind for obvious reasons and i need a ton of blood points :)

I started from the lowest rank again and climbed until Ashe 1 right now. I'm starting to get those Red Ranks Chuck Norris Survivor Teams (2x Rank 1 and 2 times Gold 1-3 swf) right now, which i have no chance when trying to learn Oni. So this pretty much feels slightly worse than the old Ranking System and im wondering what you guys think about the new Ranking System.

If the System thinks im playing Oni like a Gold - Red Rank Killer, its simply bad imo because i dont even know most mechanics on Oni. Yes, i had good games before but i guess that was not my "skill" it was the bad positioning of the Survivors. I mean standing in the open field and starting to run, when im coming with my big stick ( :^) ) is not a good idea...

So yeah, pretty interested in your opinion and your experience so far with the new Matchmaking, especially because i did not really get into the news in the past :)

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments