When will be the next balance update?

Options
I'm curious what changes will be made to Jeff and the Legion. Any guesses or ideas?

Comments

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options
    Haha balance lol for sure mate stop dream :D I think half of january? Mayby every 1,5 month after patch find road map dbd for next year.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Looking at how long the freddy rework takes, I guess that it will be sometime 2020

• Denson381
    Denson381 Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Its astonishing to me as to why the devs are so bad at balancing this game. 
  • DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

Middle/End of January according to the Roadmap

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626
    Options
    Normally there would be small patches a couple of weeks after a chapter, but with the devs being away for the holidays.  (And I'm not whining, but closing till 3rd of Jan is insane, no business gives all it's staff 2 whole weeks off at Xmas, 3 or 4 days if anything.)
    So won't see them till the 3rs, might get some minor fixes then but more likely mid Jan. Gives us time to get used to the broken audio.
  • Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options
    Denson381 said:
    I think this is hard to make balance in game wher you add every 3 month next dlc next perks etc just hArder and harder.But hey i dont give him this idea but devs can focus on sonthing more than dlc and new outfits.
  • azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Options
    Denson381 said:
    It's not about balance. It's player fun that they have chosen to prioritize
  • Goldengeartwo
    Goldengeartwo Member Posts: 79
    Options
    What changes are they actually doing?
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

For real balance to happen, the devs need to become more involved with the game they're developing. Looking at stats won't fix actually issues. Just as Mathieu dismissed the notion that flashlights were utterly broken until he got humiliated on livestream by 4x flashlight team.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Larcz said:
    Denson381 said:

I think this is hard to make balance in game wher you add every 3 month next dlc next perks etc just hArder and harder.But hey i dont give him this idea but devs can focus on sonthing more than dlc and new outfits.

That has nothing to do with it.
    They confirmed that its their INTENTION that not every killer is viable