Thanks for fixing Dead Hard and also screwing Killer by making them scream and bleed still

Options
MrCalac123
MrCalac123 Member Posts: 1,147
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Love that, love looking down for the Survivor only to see they are still alive and running the ######### away

Can you, for once, not update the game in a way that makes Killer even harder? I don't care about the perk being fixed, I care that it confused the absolute ######### out of me.

Thanks again, 10/10

Post edited by MrCalac123 on

Comments

• atmcode
    atmcode Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2021
    Options

Came on here to say the same thing. The dead hard server validation makes punishes killers because they can't fix their server desync properly. This happened for pallets a while back which was already annoying enough, but now we have more things that make it extremely annoying to play killer. I do want dead hard to work, but theres other ways around it (like fixing your server lag compensation) rather than punishing killers for playing the game properly. I played many games today where I should've downed survivors, but I almost lose track of them while they scream and bleed.

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    edited October 2021
    Options

Yeah, I mean: if you can't fix something, don't make it more often, right?

Before you had two issues with wrong feedback

Survivors using DH on ground and killers hearing hit effect sound with denied hit.

They fixed one issue by making issue for other side more regular.

• JCZ
    JCZ Member Posts: 57
    Options

I think the dead hard change is completely fine. Im a killer main and still think the survivor should use their get away perk almost every chase, whether it be lithe, sprint burst, dead hard whatever. It is annoying af with all dead hard or something BUT dead hard is still not as powerful as any meta killer perk.

• MrCalac123
    MrCalac123 Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

Not only are you objectively wrong about that last part, you didn't read what I typed. I don't mind Dead Hard working as intended, what I DO mind is the Survivors screaming and bleeding as though I hit them when I didn't.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Out of curiosity, do you get a successfull attack cooldown or something when this happens?

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    edited October 2021
    Options

Problem is that you think you have downed them, my first reaction is usually turn around (flashlight) and try to pick them up. Which unless I notice they didn't care about my hit, I probably lost a lot of distance. So we don't really care about DH / Pallets working better, it's annoying tho, but it's just super frustrating when game doesn't give us correct feedback.

Other than that, you just get super frustrated, even more than pallet validation. It's just annoying that you can't really do anything about it, wait longer till they get under pallet? Yeah, not really an option...

Someone said that you also lose stack for STBFL, but I have to test this. It sounds super wrong.