No Scratch Marks, No Aura, no Med kit? No problem!

drpynz
drpynz Member Posts: 247

Shadow Step = Can't See scratch marks nor Auras

Circle of healing = Heal at 100% without a medkit.

There can be 4 a match. When the killer stomps them out, if they find it, they can be re-enabled where a hex just goes away ( except if you have undying then undying is broken first).

This is OP in every way. Every aura reading perk a killer has is x'd out if you are in one of these boons range. Every scratch mark to show where you are running is gone. If you get injured run into a boon area, lose the killer or have one person body block while a survivor with a medkit and based on other perks could heal you up to 200% faster, or possibly faster, I have not tested each scenario but I think you get my drift.

I have lived through all of the other perks survivors have and really haven't complained. I have always said if its in the game, use it. BT, DS, Dead hard, they are all fine IMO. These two totems, especially when used in tandem, when a totem gives you CoH and SS. Man..... seriously. How did this get by Alpha and beta testing? How did this get out of the decision room meeting where someone said "hey lets do something like this" and everyone else looked around and were like "yeah, that's a great idea" Behavior, honestly, what in the world are you thinking? It's not like you can take this back either, it's over. People paid money to buy the new character. The game is toast.

Comments