A buff to hooking

After the first survivor has been hooked you gain a 5% increase in every action including a 10% speed boost for 5 seconds. 2 hook on a diffrent survivor and action speeds are 35% slower for 1 minute. 3 hook on different survivor action speeds increased to 20% for 2 minutes and gen regression becomes 100% faster. 4 differen survivor hooked and killer gets everything for 1 minute and 30 seconds and 100% more bloodpoint s for that hook. Everything restarts after 4 hooks. This would hopefully make the game last more longer and actually give a reason to hook other people instead of trying to kill and focus 1 survivor at the early game.

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    This is interesting I had to reread the the 100%bp part and saw that it was just for the hook I agree with that... giving more benefit/reward to the killer and punishing survivors for hooking/getting hooked is needed... obviously some numbers may need to be tweaked but I feel that this would be good to implement 
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited December 2018
    I like anything that promotes not tunneling so everyone gets to play, just a couple of questions.
    The gen regression is that during 2 minutes every gen u kick regress twice as fast?
    What do you mean by killer gets everything for minute and a half?
  • Bravo0413
    Vietfox said:
    I like anything that promotes not tunneling so everyone gets to play, just a couple of questions.
    The gen regression is that during 2 minutes every gen u kick regress twice as fast?
    I'm assuming OP is referring too all the benefits.... so gen regressing, action and speed increase etc.... 
  • Vietfox
    Bravo0413 said:
    Vietfox said:
    I'm assuming OP is referring too all the benefits.... so gen regressing, action and speed increase etc.... 
    @Bravo0413
    Oh in that case numbers should be lower, thanks
  • GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

While I like the premise, since tunneling is unfun for survivors, this wouldn't really change how game-changing taking out the first Survivor is. This is a step in the right direction though I think.

• Vietfox

While I like the premise, since tunneling is unfun for survivors, this wouldn't really change how game-changing taking out the first Survivor is. This is a step in the right direction though I think.

@GodDamn_Angela
    Well, no matter how they change the game there will be always that especial group of killers that will tunnel/camp you like there's no tomorrow.
  • GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@Vietfox said:
    GodDamn_Angela said:

@GodDamn_Angela
    Well, no matter how they change the game there will be always that especial group of killers that will tunnel/camp you like there's no tomorrow.

So very true.

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf
    ThirdSealOPplzNerf Member Posts: 360

@Vietfox said:

Killer gets every buff for hooking the 3 different survivors for 1 minute and 30 second including 100% more points for that 4 hook. And for 2 minutes kicking generators will make the regression speed 100% faster.

• Bravo0413
    Vietfox said:

@GodDamn_Angela
    Yeah theres always going to be those players that just wanna watch the salt drip off another player that will never change 
  • Yrutan
    Yrutan Member Posts: 26

@ThirdSealOPplzNerf said:
    After the first survivor has been hooked you gain a 5% increase in every action including a 10% speed boost for 5 seconds. 2 hook on a diffrent survivor and action speeds are 35% slower for 1 minute. 3 hook on different survivor action speeds increased to 20% for 2 minutes and gen regression becomes 100% faster. 4 differen survivor hooked and killer gets everything for 1 minute and 30 seconds and 100% more bloodpoint s for that hook. Everything restarts after 4 hooks. This would hopefully make the game last more longer and actually give a reason to hook other people instead of trying to kill and focus 1 survivor at the early game.

1st hook :
    5% increase in every action
    10% speed boost for 5 seconds

Once 2 different survivors have been hooked :
    action speeds are 35% slower for 1 minute (for survivors ?)

Once 3 different survivors have been hooked :
    action speeds increased to 20% for 2 minutes
    gen regression becomes 100% faster

Once 4 different survivors have been hooked :
    killer gets everything for 1 minute and 30 seconds (all the temporary effect from the last 3)
    100% more bloodpoints for that hook

Once 4 different survivors have been hook you can begin gaining these bonus again.

Did I get everything right ?

The slow on the second hook seems like a good incentive to reduce tunnelling.

I really the "quest" aspect, especially the faster generator regression. This seems like something to look forward to if you are going for a long game and defending generators properly.

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf

@Yrutan said:

1st hook :

killer gets everything for 1 minute and 30 seconds (all the temporary effect from the last 3)

Once 4 different survivors have been hook you can begin gaining these bonus again.

I really the "quest" aspect, especially the faster generator regression. This seems like something to look forward to if you are going for a long game and defending generators properly. Correct.

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf

@Yrutan said:

1st hook :

I really the "quest" aspect, especially the faster generator regression. This seems like something to look forward to if you are going for a long game and defending generators properly.

Correct

• Bravo0413
    Bump
  • BuffKillers
    BuffKillers Member Posts: 6

Nice idea, i like it!