Suggestion to speed up Bloodweb

Options
bledd
bledd Member Posts: 58
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Would be great if you were able to hover on your preferred perk or item, hold CTRL (or some other key) and click on it. Whilst clicking, it will automatically buy the items that lead to that path.

Maybe have two selectable halves on that outermost item, so you can steer the selection line.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445
    Options

Well it would be more of a feel good feature like shadowborn.

• Kasamsky
    Kasamsky Member Posts: 264
    Options

I absolutely love that idea

• bledd
    Options

So much time wasted on these screens :)

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

And if there are multiple paths? Should the game pick the cheapest? The shortest?

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options

I like this idea. Also, we should have a buy everything option for the first 9 levels of the bloodweb, where you are forced to buy all nodes anyway, so you wouldn't need to select them 1 by 1.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    Options

Yeah im always up for little helpful changes like this

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

I would like a autofill option up until rank 15. Since there is no entity yet, we wouldn´t lose anything and it would speed things up by a lot.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923
    Options
  • bledd
    Options

Seems like it would speed up the most boring part of the game

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

The Entity appears at level 10, it skips level 11 and then reappears for good.

• bledd
    Options

Herp derp

• bledd
    Options

Has something like this been suggested before?

• bledd
    Options

Howdy!

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

What I would do is have a "Select multiple nodes" option, and after you long click the last one, it buys them all in the order you selected them, with the entity doing its job along the way, possibly blocking your path. (I mean I like your idea, but sometimes there's more than one paths to the end of the bloodweb and I want to decide which path I take, either to save bloodpoints, or to leave a path open for the entity to go through to eat more of the web... and save more points because of it)

• bledd
    Options

Please do something to speed it up, painful being pinned at 1 million points and not being able to spend them quick enough :D

• bledd
    Options

Hnnnng

• bledd
    Options

please

• bledd
    Options

Howdy

• bledd
    Options

devs pls

• xX_DeoxRc_Xx
    xX_DeoxRc_Xx Member Posts: 61
    Options

Bumping this so they watch it

• DaddyFatSacks420
    DaddyFatSacks420 Member Posts: 183
    Options

It would be nice if increasing your level on the bloodweb by 10, 1 more perk is added. So levels 1-10 there’s still only 1 perk, levels 11-20, 2 perks, and so on, so by level 50 there’s 6 perks on the bloodweb to choose between.

I know people will say what’s the point there’s already 4 perks to choose between at level 50, well the point is... the more perks there are to choose between, the more likely you are to actually get a perk you want. This would give players much more opportunities to actually get the perks they want while still only allowing getting at most 3 perks on levels after 41

• Vee_O
    Vee_O Member Posts: 2
    Options

It would be nice to have a random distribution button in the bloodwebs, maybe with a preselection on what items you generally prefer from the web. Just one click, and half of the web is randomly yours, that would be neat. The current way of having to click on every single one of the nodes is arduous as hell.

• bledd
    Options

Howdy :)

• bledd
    Options

Thanks for implementing this!