Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Archive Challenge Not Selecting

ChurchofPig
ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting

I went into the event archive to get a new challenge and I selected one. When I left, I got this prompt saying that there were no challenges currently available, but when I went into the event tome, it showed (as you can see) many challenges available and one even selected. It might be because I took the Doctor's cosmetic before selecting the challenge or that I completed every other challenge in the archives. I'm not entirely sure. I'm also not sure how you expect us to get these exclusive cosmetics if it won't even let us choose a challenge.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ValientThorr89
    ValientThorr89 Member Posts: 5

Oh damn, opened a thread about the same thing. And just like you, I have done every other challenge in the archives prior to this. So that might actually be why we're having the issue, for actually having completed everything... Well dang.

• Ketrab2703
    Ketrab2703 Member Posts: 162

They are "selected" but not seen on this little thing on right, you can do challanges, no worries

• Pzyber
    Pzyber Member Posts: 25

Got the same problem, validating files doesn't help. If I restart the game or finish a match it's unselected in the Tome again.

• foolishmortals
    foolishmortals Member Posts: 38

It appears the root cause is that we've finished every single challenge in the archives. Incredible.

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

It's still counting the challenges, but I think it's double counting. I got 2 safe unhooks with this problem but it credited 4

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I'm having the opposite, it started counting challenges after restarting the game (but same visual bug) and it's halving my challenges. Killed 4 survivors? No. You only killed 2. (That was a very boring, very sweaty match)

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

They're not shown as selected, but if you select one and then check the tome post-match, it tallies.

But honestly. Everything. And I mean EVERYTHING breaks in this game. I'm getting throughly cheesed off with it.

• Sunshinee
    Sunshinee Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2022

I play on PC with steam. I think it is the same bug as last year. Therefore, I reopen the issue.

I have the same problem. And I had all challenges before the new tome chapter. So I think it is the reason. Is there any workaround for this? It says No challenges are currently available.

I can still do the challenges in the new event tome.