Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Tome Issues: Dead Hardy : That's Rude

What to add in the description

Example

Played Several Rounds with Dead Hard doing Dead Hardy, Used No Mither in some, not others, but No Mither for testing.

Played against a ghost face, Dead Harded 3 Melee Swings from 3 different angles, dodged three times.

Also played a Match Versus Oni and Billy, also dodged Melee Swings, I tried different angles, running past them on swing, running literally into them and tackling them, and away from them. Dead Hard isn't registering for the Tome.

That's Rude, I played several games, Two Trickster, One Huntress, One Legion.

The legion in particular would run at me with killer instinct, in a straight line, with no obstructions, long distance while sprinting. I would point at him, let the animation complete, take a hit if I needed to, and no registry.

Additional information

• David King - Dead Hard / Premonition

11 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments