Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Devs can you please remove this

douggie123
douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Can you please either remove reveal altogether on ghost face. Or at least make it so it can only be survivors who are not on hook or in dying state. The power recovery and reveal distance stuff and everything is bloody useless as add ons. Just remove it altogether or make it so hooked or dying survivors cannot reveal

Comments

• ThanosPAWG
    ThanosPAWG Member Posts: 412

Honestly not that bad of an idea for a buff It would make it a little easier on open maps like coldwind

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Make it so the "pointing" emote sends out an invisible hatchet that when it hits ghost face it reveals them.

Also make them hurt survivors so i can point my teammates to death

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,211
    edited November 2021

Having played both sides, I kinda see the argument, but nah.

Being able to reveal GF while on the hook is one of those rare moments that you get to do something while hooked that can truly aid your team mates.

As a GF player, it's usually not hard to duck out of sight of the hooked survivor before you activate shroud.

• douggie123

Sorry but when I'm trying to mark a survivor and a hooked survivor simply turn there camera and I can't get to cover quick enough then why not. Or better still why not make it 20 seconds to reveal instead of what feels like 5 seconds

• douggie123

Also your suppose to be temporarily out the game on hook so u don't help your team

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,211

Just block line of sight with the hooked survivor.

The amount of cheeky exposes I've got just around the corner of a hooked survivor is ridiculous.

• Entinaty
    Entinaty Member Posts: 165
    edited November 2021

To be fair the OP only said while not down or on hook. The normal way to reveal him still works and would honestly open up some more gameplay options with him in the first place. Obviously people will point out that it would buff camping but honestly almost any stealth killer can do that anyway.

EX: A killer with free Insidious with mobility-Wraith.

Edit-EX: Killer with ability to go undetectable and attack on demand-Wraith.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

Try not camping right next to the hook.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

“Can you please either remove reveal altogether on ghost face.” That is the first sentence and their real ask.

Wraith has to cloak and uncloak for undetectable/to attack. GF is much quieter and not limited by the Wailing Bell. Pig has to ambush or come out of crouch. No other stealth killer compares to GF for me really.

• Entinaty
    Entinaty Member Posts: 165

True about that first part. But still other stealth killers can go into an undetectable mode and do it far easier and better. In the case of Wraith you can pretty much be standing next to the hook being still and not be seen in most cases. Also has access to an Iri that removes warning bell noise while also having access to add-ons that give him a faster uncloak and increase their already buffed mobility while in cloak while not having a cooldown, unlike Ghostface that has a now slightly buffed cooldown but is still over 20 seconds long at base. With you on the Pig though as she gives too many audio cues even while not using Ambush to come out of stealth.

• YukiShiori21
    YukiShiori21 Member Posts: 46

Can be reveal while dying or on hook is ridiculous. When being in these two phases, you should obviously do nothing for your team without perks, not only when facing GF but all the other killers as well. So I don't see why GF should get this "privilege."

GF should and probably designed to against those who don't watch there own back, which is quite easy since survivors can do whatever they're doing and find GF at the meantime.

GF need a decent buff with his power, he's just too easy to be found and there's no big advantage to stare someone. Just being undetected to hit someone is a better way to use his power right now, only rookies use it to expose survivors, which is hilarious.