Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dead Dawg Saloon

Theres a part of the map at the wooden platform where survivors can get to but killers cant. Against certain killers survivors can hold the game hostage and killers have to dc to get out.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MrBugreporter
    MrBugreporter Member Posts: 5

Yep Just played against this .

Here is a pic.

Its pretty easy to do just walk on the right side of the cart and you can force walk yourself to the top as a survivor.

As a killer you cant and if you dont have ranged attack you cant catch em even as nemesis i couldn't reach them with my power.

Luckily these survivors were a good sport and didnt hold the game hostage.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Yip thats the one, unfortunately the 2 survivors tried to hold the game hostage but we eventually got them after good teamwork between survivors and killer.

• JordanR
    JordanR Member Posts: 1

Came here to report the same issue

• t6h6o6r
    t6h6o6r Member Posts: 3

Same here just played a match where 3 of the survivors were all posted up there just teabagging over and over and I was playing as Leatherface and couldn't get at them, and when I was occasionally able to hit one of them the others would just immediately heal them it was so stupid and childish it totally ruined the game