Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Speed Glitch with Nemesis

I had been playing survivor just fine and loaded up to play nemesis the first time and go for adept since why not,

I loaded into the match on dead dog saloon with tier 1 eruption, tier 2 hysteria, and tier 3 lethal purser.

The game was going fine. No issues with breaking pallets or walls. Then after I hooked a survivor and then kicked a gen, when I broke a wall with my m2, I got this speed glitch where I kind of moved forward in mini teleports. It was easily double the normal killer speed and will link the clip below. The speed continued for about 3 minutes and stopped randomly after I hooked a survivor for the 3rd time.

https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-daylight/clips/71795361/d1337PTMo6cA?invite=cr-MSxVcnIsMjU2OTcyNzcs

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• xKiyuux3
    xKiyuux3 Member Posts: 2

I had exactly the same problem, but with a diff killer, diff map, diff perks & diff moment it glitched