Offline mode

Id love to see an offline bot based mode, just like multiplayer but obviously against/with computers. It’d be a nice place to practice and try things out, or just to play casually. It’d also be really nice if it had bloodpoints rewards, even at like 50% (or if not then everything unlocked like in kill your friends). Plus with this maybe you could have bot back filling, so games with less than 5 people can have an AI take the roll of whoever disconnected, so at least the game could hopefully continue/be as fair as possible.

That all being said, has anyone heard any news about this? I thought I saw that the devs were considering it but nothing could he announced at the time. 

Comments

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    They have been adamantly against it from day one. They added a very basic ai for the tutorial, but I don't think they will add that in
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@SiftHeadsDude said:
    Id love to see an offline bot based mode, just like multiplayer but obviously against/with computers. It’d be a nice place to practice and try things out, or just to play casually. It’d also be really nice if it had bloodpoints rewards, even at like 50% (or if not then everything unlocked like in kill your friends). Plus with this maybe you could have bot back filling, so games with less than 5 people can have an AI take the roll of whoever disconnected, so at least the game could hopefully continue/be as fair as possible.

That all being said, has anyone heard any news about this? I thought I saw that the devs were considering it but nothing could he announced at the time. 

thier is a tutorial isnt thier?

• SiftHeadsDude
    SiftHeadsDude Member Posts: 34
    Really? How have they been against it? And yea there’s a tutorial...and your point of asking is?
  • mudbloodwolfie
    mudbloodwolfie Member Posts: 37
    They NEED this. When you are trying out a new killer, you get obliterated playing against your normal rank survivors because you are just taking your first steps learning the killer which isnt very fair. Survivors remain the same but killers all have unique abilities therefore different skill tiers that can take time learning. Ive had game almost since release and STILL havent even tried Hag. Ive played Clown ONCE and was immediately turned off because i got creamed and trolled by survivors just because i didnt know how to play him and had no practice. And to reward even half the bloodpoints is still fair because after all, it’s just bloodpoints.