New Game Mode: 2 Killers (at the same time)

Imagine walking up to a gen. Heartbeat! Better get hiding. You see Billy fly by and fade into the distance. OK, time to get this Gen done. You crawl out behind that tire stack you used to shield yourself from the chainsaw on a jetpack and get to that gen you saw. Get wrenching and hitting your skillchecks. You get a little ways into it, when you hear "Ding Dong" and there's the Wraith. He's got you; you never had a chance. On the hook you go and the entity gobbles you up right away. Now, wake up! You are in a locker. You got work to do, but better watch out, because there's two killers to deal with.

2 killers. 5 survivors, maybe 6? 1st hook insta-kill, but respawn right afterwards (maybe in a random locker?). Might need more hooks, maybe even custom, larger maps (or hooks don't drop on death?). Either timer or first to X killer / X gens wins, or maybe even a bloodpoint cap. Survivors can escape or is this simply hitting another goal? Survivors as a team or is it every person for themselves?

Clearly, there's a lot of details that would need ironed out. Does Decisive Strike come back after every hang? What about totems, how would that work? Would such a mode be played enough to fill the larger requirements?

Simply a concept I conjured up and thought interesting enough to make an account and post up here. I love this game and wish to continue to support it however I can. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• mudbloodwolfie
    mudbloodwolfie Member Posts: 37
    I LOVE THIS! A killer versus mode where each tries to get more kills than the other with survivors respawning while survivors are just trying to escape and game ends when they do or a coop mode with killers versus survivors on bloodpoints. Love both.