Playing fair = tbagging and clicky clicky

Options

Sorry I think I just need to express my frustration. I don't understand why some Survivors have need to behave like this. It is just rude. Killers can tunnel / camp like there is no day tomorrow which most survivors dislike yet some of them (not all of them of course) just want you to have bad time even when you trying the other side to have fair and good time (I don't even play meta builds or something like that lol).

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

Survivors impress themselves when they drop a pallet, fam. Of course they would teabag if you let them win.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,459
    Options

I was thinking about playing Basement Bubba or something. Also when I play cake I feel like there is 50% chance of getting some toxic team that make you feel "I wish I didn't play the cake this game".

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

To play "survivor fair", chill, or even nice requires the survivors themselves to be so bad that you have to give them chances.

• nfochairman
    nfochairman Member Posts: 50
    Options

It's not just you. I was reported for calling out a team of trolls on here who's specific existence is to make the gaming experience worse for other people. No one cares about that. They only care about survivor.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 938
    Options

Do not play nice or 'fair' unless you're in a good mood and willing to laugh it off.

You gotta remember you're actively handicapping yourself by playing "fair" and are setting yourself up to be bullied in games.

It's the survivor's responsibility to survivor, not yours.

They have tools to handle tunneling (Decisive Strike, Exhaustion Perks, Body Blocking, Boons, etc).

They have tools to handle camping (Kindred, Borrowed Time, Body Blocking, Boons, even a general neglect for altruism will do).

You have no reason to coddle them more than they already get coddled.