Mix & Matching cosmetics IN STORE

The limit of not being able to see how one shirt may look with a different series of clothing unless already owned is highly annoying

I'd love to see how Nea's new Michael Jackson jacket would look with her shorts - or another piece of pants, but I simply cannot due to the fact I have to own the cosmetic, have it EQUIPPED, just to see what it'd look like in a mix & match.

Can we change this?

Comments

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Yes please! I was just taking about this last night with my hubby, it's annoying not to be able to try things together
  • mudbloodwolfie
    mudbloodwolfie Member Posts: 37
    Yes! I recently purchased claudette’s hallowed eve apron top only to find out that the graphics mesh with the original skirts so i will have to buy a newer skirt just to fix a graphics problem that i would have known about sooner had i been able to try on her skirts with it in the first place! And there is A Lot i wont even buy because i want cosmetics to match but dont like the entire outfit they ensembled and the piece i like is harder to match to like Meg and Claudette’s long skirts. We should be able to put together outfits and have a total price of outfit listed whilst removing any pieces we dont want in that purchase.