The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

NOED isn't rewarding poor gameplay from Killers, stop complain, do bones!

PNgamer
PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415
edited November 2021 in General Discussions

hey,

there have been many threads posted about this totem perk and I'm not saying that all survivors are too lazy to make totems, because that's just a bad statement and doesn't help anyone. The only real reason many players complain about Noed is because they lost a game because of this perk. There is no other explanation for this and it doesn't matter what justifications come from the players involved. In principle, it's always the same.

But there are also moments when the game is very tight and the survivors just don't have time to look for all the totems. Especially when someone uses a strong killer with 3 slowdown perks on a map with very well hidden totems. ( Meanwhile there are very many tools to find totems, no matter how well they are hidden ) However, I would like to point out the following points, which are often ignored by survivors. ( I play both sides myself and can therefore judge this well )

1. the killer plays the whole time only with 3 Perks before the Exitgates are activated.

2. noed can be completely deactivated by survivors.

3. for example, if the killer is not lucky enough to get many survivors before the Exitgates are activated ( for whatever reason ), then the survivors should still be able to clean/destroy totems without the pressure ( the time pressure to make yourself ) that gives the killer no noed advantage.

I think, if the survivors allow the killer to get kills at the end with noed, ( for whatever reason ) then they have made mistakes in the endgame. So it is up to the survivors and not the killer. Do I think this perk is perfectly balanced? Yes, definitely. You can't balance a totemperk any better than that.

Comments