Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Desync'd floating carried survivor (video and log)

Bwsted
Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

DESCRIPTION and steps to reproduce

This bug occurred when playing as survivor. After being picked up by the killer from the dying state, the survivor character got desync'd when passying by one of the boxes in the map (see beginning of the video to view the precise spot).

The survivor model remained floating in place, while my point of view kept stuck with the killer, who remained in the carrying stance but with no survivor. The interaction on my end also immediately changed from Wiggling to Recovering, as if in the dying state on the floor, and I was bleeding out accordingly, which eventually lead the game to an end (luckily so).

I couldn't retrieve more information from the killer due to some language barrier.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: Kate and Blight.
  • Perks played, respectively: We're gonna live forever, Borrowed time, Decisive strike, Dead hard, with a depleted brown toolbox. Bamboozle, Pop goes the weasel, Tinkerer, Blood warden, with Umbra salts and Blighted crow.
  • Map: Giideon Meat Plant.
  • Frequency of the issue: unknown, only this once so far.

VIDEO

LOG

Comments

• Thunder
    Thunder Member Posts: 2

I had a similar thing happen except the perspective was stuck on me and I was hooked while floating over a staircase but it was only for me