NOED and why it doesnt need a nerf

Hex:No One Escapes Death, better known as noed, is a perk that causes all survivors to be exposed once the last generator is done-as long as there is 1 dull totem left on the map. This, on paper, sounds like a very good perk, and it is against players that dont know it exists.

Ive been recently playing a lot of survivor. Noed is in about 5/10 games i play. The killer gets 1 kill with it if theyre lucky, and its usually never me. Keep in mind this is soloq. I play as Mikaela Reid usually. That means in order to get use out of one of the perks i bring (COH), i need to find a dull totem. I do, i bless it, and i cleanse any other totems i see. This just flat out negates noed. No totem to put it on, no noed, so its an easy counter.

"BUT JINX3D", i hear you cry like everyone does on these forums "SOLO Q IS HARD, PEOPLE BARELY DO GENS AND ESPECIALLY NOT TOTEMS"

Then do it yourself. Or just leave. If you know someone is working on the last gen, get close to a gate. Dont wanna deal with noed? leave. Not every game needs to be a 4 man escape, and if youre playing soloq, youre almost definitely NEVER seeing these people again. Plus-its a video game! Losing is a part of the game. If you lost, the killer won, that means they did theyre job. The only changes i would give to noed arent buffs or nerfs, simply changes. Make it so there is some indicator to look out for. Not just saying youre exposed from NOED, something like a loud thunder crash or a glow in the killers eyes to show that they have noed without flat out telling you. This tells you that they have noed, while keeping the surprise factor of it-the part that makes the perk genuinely scary. Also, GIVE A BUILT IN TOTEM COUNTER! We shouldnt need perks to have this. obvious feature

Comments