redesign of the addons for the Nurse

Erdbeermilch
Erdbeermilch Member Posts: 34
edited January 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hey people of the fog,

I'm not that much a killer-player but when I play killer I play as the nurse. She is simply my absolute favorite and most fun killer to play.

The thing that really annoys me is that she didn't get any relevant addons until today. There are 1 or 2 who you can consider to take but the rest is just garbage and doesn't do anything fun or helpful at all. Plus, she is the only killer in the game without any red addon.

My main focus on this redesign would be to give her some options to change her overall gameplay feeling like most killers have some sort of those addons. For example the Legion has that mapwide hearthbeat thing, myers with the wallhacks, etc. ...

I would like to see some experimental and fun stuff on the nurse. I was thinking about some stuff like:

-> raise her basemovement speed to the "normal" 115% but let her only port once at a time (not changeable with other addons)
-> remove the fatigue-effect after the port but give her a cooldown on porting
-> apply the optical effect for "deep wounds" to a survivor after hitting him (but not the actual gameplayeffect of deep wounds) - this should supposed to be some limitation of sight
-> remove the fatigue-effect after the port but the nurse can't port vertical (up or down) anymore
-> make the nurse invisible during charging the port but higher the fatigue-effect after the port (so a survivor don't now how far she will port)
-> etc. ...

That are only some thoughts and nothing fixed. Of course this could be adjusted. And I'm not asking for any onehit addons or so, only some stuff how change her style a little if you want to have some fun. :chuffed:

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

This is all... I don't know what to say. I don't play Nurse (A few times, but I am a PS4 player. I get bullied if I play her). But I do know these ideas aren't the best. If they were to completely rework her like this there will be a riot, and everyone but you and newer player would stop playing her.

A smaller point but just to make this humerus; Leatherdaddy and Billy Boi do not have any Red add-ons.

• Erdbeermilch

It seems you don't got the point of this post. I don't want to rework the Nurse, for gods sake NO, I want her to be same as she is ... my point was only about giving the Nurse some fun addons she can actually use to change her playstyle a little bit if she wants to.

Every killer has such addons. As I allready said, Myers has his wallhack, endless P3 and kill on P3, hillbilly has the possibility go get a shitload of bloodpoints but didnt onehit with his saw, the huntress can onehit with her axes and apply different status on survivors, etc . ...

All the addons for the nurse, only make her ports longer, more precise, or lower the fatigue cooldown but don't change a single thing on how you play as a a nurse. Most nurse players don't use any addon at all because you train and play her most effective with just standard power.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Ohhh. Okay I completely misconstrued your thing. As long as it's just add-ons then that's fine. I feel like a idiot now :'(

• Erdbeermilch

Nah don't worry, that's fine. I could also have made it more clear. :chuffed:

• mudbloodwolfie
    mudbloodwolfie Member Posts: 37
    I definitely agree with the increased movement speed add on. Rather than taking away her fatigue for next idea, how about not looking down during it at the cost of time until next blink. I DESPISE looking down and losing sight of whomever i was chasing so to be able to continue chase at the price of next blink would still be Something. As mentioned, it is difficult to blink on console so if you misstep a blink and completely miss hitting the survivor, a healthy survivor (whom you cant hear) can easily misdirect, ending the chase, during the simple action of the nurse looking down when fatigued.
  • mudbloodwolfie
    mudbloodwolfie Member Posts: 37
    Also, how about an add on in which she doesnt scream when blinking therefore having the silent approach like the spirit. 

Or the opposite add on similar to legion’s in which you hear her hearbeat map wide while she is blinking.