Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Emergency Med-kit doesn't fully heal with specific addons

MADM3RT
MADM3RT Member Posts: 17
edited November 2021 in Bug Reporting

I have noticed this while doing the 'Appeal to heal"-challenge (Fully deplete 5 Med-kits).

I have always equipped an Emergency Med-kit with the addons; Medical Scissors and Butterflytape.

Even though charges don't get lost with those addons, the Emergency Medkit doesn't fully heal you. Now, you still get 300 Selfheal points and the charges of the Emergency Med-kit alone should be enough to fully heal yourself, one tiny bit of the charges gets lost somehow, literally 99.99% of the progression bar is done.

You're welcome

EDIT: Ignore this thread, didn't know there was already a thread pointing out on this issue.

Post edited by MADM3RT on
3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MADM3RT
    MADM3RT Member Posts: 17

Update: I tried it with several Med-kits, making sure the charges/leftover charges should always be enough for one full selfheal, the problem always occured when I was using the Medical Scissors addons, the problem might be within those.