Killers have their own ranks.

What if your killer rank wasn’t shared across all your killers? 

I am currently rank 1. I know rank doesn’t actually mean anything. However speaking for myself, when I am playing certain killers I don’t do so well, especially if it is my first time playing as them. 

I just think it would be nice for each killers to have their own rank. And I think this would adjust the saying “every killer is not viable” 

That way I could remain playing Spirit & Legion at Rank 1. Then when I feel like playing clown between Rank 8-12. 

What do you folks think?

Comments

• Tiersis
    Tiersis Member Posts: 259

I like the idea because I play as you do, I'm better with some killers than others, some killers i have leveled up and unlocked stuff on, others I haven't. I"m not rank 1 anywhere, but I think I'd get better balance out of it if this was a thing.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    I'd appreciate it. I don't play all of them evenly, so i don't want to take one I don't play into high ranks because I got a ritual for them.
  • Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    I ask for what buy or make another dlc killer is she he is not viable and can be use only betwen rank20-10 i regret i buy fredy and i dont buy legion .
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Iceman said:
    What if your killer rank wasn’t shared across all your killers? 

I am currently rank 1. I know rank doesn’t actually mean anything. However speaking for myself, when I am playing certain killers I don’t do so well, especially if it is my first time playing as them. 

I just think it would be nice for each killers to have their own rank. And I think this would adjust the saying “every killer is not viable” 

That way I could remain playing Spirit & Legion at Rank 1. Then when I feel like playing clown between Rank 8-12. 

What do you folks think?

Id like to see this. I really dont like playing the "trash killers" at higher ranks.....
    But the rank system would need a major overhaul

• Timo425
    Timo425 Member Posts: 20

I don't like this idea because then you can just rank up a killer and bully rank 15 survivors with next killer.
    Also I'm not maining any particular killer so I would like to play all of them at the rank i'm currently in.
    I kinda wish there was a casual mode though with no rank, though I'm worried that would split up the player base..

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Timo425 said:
    I kinda wish there was a casual mode though with no rank, though I'm worried that would split up the player base..

To be fair, in today's matchmaking.. there might as well not be any ranks. It's all over the place.