The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Playing Killer Sucks

That's all there really is to it. This game is so survivor-sided at this point that playing killer just isn't worth the headache and frustration anymore. I used to enjoy playing killer before dead hard validation, constant boons, borrowed time's changes, just everything that has made playing survivor easier. The cherry on top are these stupid snowmen. I'll be inches from a person and they hop into a snowman to tank another hit and make enough distance to start looping again. I feel like BHVR has made all of these changes to make playing survivor more fun since it's the statistically more played role, but they don't take into account that playing killer is just as necessary and needs to feel rewarding. As of now, it feels absolutely dreadful to hit someone, they scream, you go into cooldown, but they pressed Dead Hard on their McDonald's wifi and have now made it to another loop. I'm just sick of feeling like instead of having to outsmart 4 survivors, I have to outsmart 4 survivors and all of the game's second chances to at least get one kill. Am I alone in thinking this?

Comments