Solo Que is unplayable

No it’s not because of the killers, it’s your own teammates. I have been playing survivor games and my teammates have been horrible (and the killer have been good gotta give them credit). This past game was the nail in the coffin. I got sent to Penn Asylum with a feng, Meg and nea. Feng was on her first hook while everyone else was haven’t been injured. 2 gens done and I completed the 3rd ok. I’m on my way to get the feng and the hag teleports to me out of the blue and hits me into a wall with no escape. Fine well played hag you got me. They get the feng off and I get hooked. The nea gets chased and the Meg and feng heal. ok. The nea is still getting chased and then they hoop into a gen as soon as I get into second state. I’m over here shocked as they didn’t even try to go and get me. I died on first hook. Then this is what this guy tells me

Seriously, you haven’t even been hooked. The hag had two hooks. Did they make it out? Who knows but why do I keep getting so many bad teammates. “I didn’t want to die” you haven’t been hooked yet there is no excuse for that BS. Letting someone die on first hook. And the feng and the Meg were on comms too makes it worse. And this is why I like playing killer more than solo que. It’s all on me. (I did camp this toxic flashlight clicking Claudette that was satisfying and I chilled with the other 3 survivors and let them go)

btw it’s supposed to say two* instead of too my mistake in the messages.

Comments