What are your favourite 'non-meta' perk builds?

As in not self care, decisive strike ETC? The more obscure perks that no one uses because they are 'trash' xD

Comments

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Hm. Botany, Iron Will, Calm Spirit and Technician. Works wonders against the Doctor, which is my least favourite killer to face.
  • feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902

Alert, We'll Make it, Hope or Spine Chill, and Bond. I really think Alert is underrated. I can see who the killer is if I'm not chased first and he breaks a pallet or regresses a gen. Also gives me his/her location so I can move accordingly. Bond helps me get on a gen with a teammate which I only avoid if I play against Legion, and find someone to heal me. When I get it unlocked, I'll switch Bond for Aftercare.

• Trial_By_Scythe
    Trial_By_Scythe Member Posts: 65

Stake Out is nice, great for powering through Hex: Ruin. Since the buff, Botany Knowledge is great too. Empathy can be pretty under-rated too.

• suchbeans
    suchbeans Member Posts: 18

I used to run bond and leader but I'll be switching leader out for prove thy self after the changes. I also really like small game if I've been up against a lot of NOEDs at once. I used to run rank 3 lightweight all the time too

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Kindred, Bond, Open Handed and Small Game <-- best solo build i can think of.
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Typically I run Bond, Iron Will, Balanced Landing/Spine Chill, Leader/Quick and Quiet

Do those count as meta builds? I've heard some people call Bond a really good perk, but I think they're all rather random. Bond helps a lot when play solo so you know where people are. Iron Will is also quite nice for keeping quiet and avoiding the killer while hurt.

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Empathy, Kindred, Calm Spirit, and Ace in the Hole are some of my favorite underrated perks ^^
  • Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387

After reading this, now I feel like running some of your builds... Wow.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

As in not self care, decisive strike ETC? The more obscure perks that no one uses because they are 'trash' xD

Lightweight, dance, q&q, pharmacy
  • Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460
    edited January 2019

Technician, Prove Thyself, Deja Vu, Alert
    I never run Self care I'd rather hold a medkit

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Alert, Iron will, Calm Spirit and Pebble.

• Kherma
    Kherma Member Posts: 24

@Vietfox said:

These perks. But i've replaced Small game to Iron will
    Next fav. build is Balanced landing, Iron will, Quick and quiet, Bond

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @Kherma said:

@Vietfox said:

These perks. But i've replaced Small game to Iron will
    Next fav. build is Balanced landing, Iron will, Quick and quiet, Bond

Yeah, thing is that most randoms don't care about totems so i run small game to find them faster.
  • Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

Bond, its also my crutch and I cant live without it.

It has made me really efficent and I rarely leave game without +20k points.

• Dark Sense, Ace in the hole, Plunderer’s instinct, and Spine chill
  • AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

Pirate Build:

Heal yourself in less than 10 seconds build:

Can switch out Ace in the hole for Streetwise/Plunderers

Where the hell did he go?! Build:

• BlackendSea
    BlackendSea Member Posts: 49
    Idk what’s ‘meta’ but I like running the lithe, dance with me, quick and quiet, and alert build. 
    also Bond, unbreakable (or sprint burst), borrowed time and leader.
    or aftercare, balanced, adrenaline, leader

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Dead_by_David said:

Vigil, iron will, pharmacy and bond

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    No Mither, This Is Not Happening, Dead Hard, and that perk that lets you crawl and heal. (Detective Tapp perk)
  • Pandifer
    Pandifer Member Posts: 37
    Sometimes I like to be Santa and will run pharmacy, plunderer's, ace in the hole, and balanced landing, and then I just give away my treasures. Lol. One time I had the hardest time trying to give away a rainbow map, and I was all #########?!?
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

My favorite non-meta build would have to be small-game, calm spirit, plunderers instinct, and Ace in the hole.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@XavierBoah17 said:
    No Mither, This Is Not Happening, Dead Hard, and that perk that lets you crawl and heal. (Detective Tapp perk)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Empathy, Aftercare, We'll Make It, and some other perk. Works wonders in solo

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

No real "build" but two guilty pleasure perks of mine are Stakeout and Open Handed. Stakeout is actually not that bad so let's talk about Open Handed: having map hacks with Bond is just so great. In uncordinated pubs knowing where everyone is in a nearly 40 meter range is a goddamn godsend.

• SailedSavage
    SailedSavage Member Posts: 280
    edited January 2019
    Plunderers instinct, Alert, Q&Q, Prove Thyself. Let's me see where the killer is most of the time since they break pallets and smash gems, I can hop in lockers quickly while in chase or before the killer hooks with BBQ&C, efficient on generators and I leave with some good loot. Risky but fun
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Stake Out, Iron Will, Spin Chill, and Urban Evasion. I designed the build when Spirit came out as a means to somewhat counter what she did and be able to have some awareness to her. I was shocked to find out how well it works on other Killers as well.

The build works EXTREMELY well against Doctor who opps for massive TR. Yeah you'll scream a couple times from tiering up insanity, but you're basically going to have nothing but a steady stream of great skill checks since most Doctors just run around in treatment 24/7.

Weaknesses are Low TR people such as Myers, Wraith, and people that actually attempt Pig stealth as opposed to just running around everywhere.
  • Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184

Up The Ante, Slippery Meat, Balanced Landing, and Self Care has become a fave of mine!

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

My average perk build with daddy ace is

-Up the ante (grants free unhooks a lot of times)
    -Open handed (actually helps a lot when the killer has an slug build)
    -Kindred (has incredible synergy with open handed tier III)
    -either alert or recently aftercare (helps a ton on solo survivor)

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

Spin Chill, Urban Evasion and Self Care.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    I like to find cool things in chest with Aces perk and see if I can keep them  ;)