New killer idea

Options
A killer with a pet as M2 or something like that. Pet could track survivors or do the first hit, idk.
Feel free to add more ideas.

Comments

• XxAtomicAlfiexX
    XxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395
    Options

pretty good idea. what about a killer that can destroy plant life like that pesky corn and the tall grass so that ratatas and Claudettes dont sneak up on you because you ran out of pokemon repellent and cant be arsed going and getting more.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

pretty good idea. what about a killer that can destroy plant life like that pesky corn and the tall grass so that ratatas and Claudettes dont sneak up on you because you ran out of pokemon repellent and cant be arsed going and getting more.

I see you got issues with corn lol.
  • XxAtomicAlfiexX
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    @XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

yep. im still proud of myself for 4king with legion on coldwind btw. ######### killer on a shittier map. i thought you bring up the pokemon references tbh but what ever.

• Vietfox
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    @XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

yep. im still proud of myself for 4king with legion on coldwind btw. ######### killer on a shittier map. i thought you bring up the pokemon references tbh but what ever.

Nah i don't play pokemon 😌
  • XxAtomicAlfiexX
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    @XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Vietfox said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

Nah i don't play pokemon 😌

a few years ago i went through a cringy phase where pokemon was my life and every time i think about it i want to die even more. also pokemon is pretty good.

• mudbloodwolfie
    mudbloodwolfie Member Posts: 37
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    A killer with a pet as M2 or something like that. Pet could track survivors or do the first hit, idk.
    Feel free to add more ideas.
    How about someone holding a Chucky doll and the body stays put (similar to spirit) while Chucky runs to survivor.Β  8-)
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I would love a Killer with a dog, especially with something terrifying like a Rottweiler or something adorable like an english bulldog.

My idea for a Killer is a literal saltminer, with the ability to throw salt at the survivors to blind them.
    Post edited by ChesterTheMolester on
  • Vietfox
    edited January 2019
    Options

My idea for a Killer is a literal saltminer, with the ability to throw salt at the survivors to blind them.
    I'm dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Vietfox said:

I'm dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Payback time.
  • Trancelee1981
    Trancelee1981 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Hmm a dog would be interesting like cujo would give me a jump scare here and thereΒ 
  • Trancelee1981
    Trancelee1981 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    I always thought a puppet master with puppets would be fun weather the puppets were trap addons or if you could use them like a surprise atk with range think about fixing a generator and randomly have a puppet jump on you or grab your leg
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

I have an idea for a killer with one or two pets, but I'm still thinking about how it could work. I was thinking about a cat and a dog, I have an idea for the cat but I'm still thinking about the dog.