iOrangeStain
iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81
edited May 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

The Predator
Movement Speed: 117%
Terror Radius: 28 meters.
Weapon: Claws

The Predator:
A new creature came into the realm of this horrid place today... I was repairing a generator when I heard a howl pierce the night sky... My blood ran cold when I saw this... creature. It was a horrible cross between a wolf and a man, and I saw it slash at another victim. I can only pray for them to make it back to the campfire as the full moon shines down on him."

The Predator has the ability to Leap. This allows him to sink his claws into the walls, trees, and buildings he is on and crawl onto them. He can rather stalk his prey or leap off and attack them, moving at a movement speed of 130%. Once he crawls and leaps, he suffers a cooldown of 10 seconds.

Addons:
Tuft of Wolf Fur / Wolf Pelt / Wolf Corpse:
Slightly, moderately, considerably increases Leap range.

Bronze Bullet / Golden Bullet / Silver Bullet:
Reduces leap cool down by 2/4/6 seconds.

Bloody Finger / Bloody Arm / Bloody Torso:
Reduces howl range by 8/16/24 meters.

Perks:
Creature Of The Night:
You have keen senses that make it easier to track your prey. Every 35/30/25 seconds of not being in a chase, one random survivor’s location is revealed to you in the form of a sound notification.
“He can track our scent, he knows where we are!”

Hex: Anxiety:
You know how to make your enemies tremble. Each time you down survivor, you gain a token up to a maximum of 5. For each token, you gain a 3%/4%/5% increase to your terror radius and Skill Checks appear 3%/3%/6% more often and are 4%/7%/10% more difficult. The Hex effects persist as long as the related totem is standing. If the totem is destroyed, survivors repair speeds will be decreased by 5%/10%/15%.
“I can't focus..."

Hex: Trap:
When a survivor starts working on a totem, there is a 20%/40%/60% chance they will be injured by the totem.
"I thought... I thought I was helping..."

Post edited by iOrangeStain on

Comments

• korrakas
    korrakas Member Posts: 56
    Options
  • Rellewd
    Rellewd Member Posts: 195
    Options

I like this idea , nice and detailed. Awesome.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

Hex: Anxiety would be a godsend on doc.

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81
    Options

Oooooh! I totally didn't see this one. Thanks!

• korrakas
    korrakas Member Posts: 56
    Options

@iOrangeStain said:

Oooooh! I totally didn't see this one. Thanks!

No problem! Good idea, by the way. :)

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options
    Best killer concept I've seen here yet.
    Love it.
  • Doctor_Derek
    Doctor_Derek Member Posts: 93
    Options

omg yes. I just posted about how I wanted a werewolf! this is great!

• Trancelee1981
    Trancelee1981 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Would love a werewolf but predator is another killer I'd like to see so would keep it as werewolf but I'd like to see a full chapter for classic killers like werewolf vampire zombie swamp monster and Frankensteins monster and a mummy could be fun too see some classics
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

I'm a bit confused. The leap is 130%, yes? Otherwise I like the idea, this power can help this killer in the chase which could make it a really good one, maybe not top tier but still pretty decent.

• Alonzo
    Alonzo Member Posts: 151
    Options

I like the werewolf idea. Something the dev's must look into when making a new killer.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,229
    Options

Sounds a bit like the left 4 dead hunter.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,240
    Options

I have seen many fan-made killers. But this one is the best. I would love to play as The Predator. We need a Werewolf.

• LuluTheLion13
    LuluTheLion13 Member Posts: 52
    Options

I love this idea so much. But I think with this killer there should be a Hex that spreads a disease. There is a myth that werewolves are just humans when there is a full moon. But what if this killer had a perk that slowly turns the survivor into a werewolf. Like not fully into one. But every so often the survivor starts to howl. Which reveals the location by sound to the killer. This is good concept tho 👍🏻

• LuluTheLion13
    LuluTheLion13 Member Posts: 52
    Options

i have been thinking about The Mummy for a long time. So I made a discussion about it. I made perk ideas and addons too. Go check it out on my discussion and I hope u like it!!! 👍🏻 It took me over an hour to make