What makes you the most furious?

Options

When due to someones connection the survivor disappears in front of you. Or the killer appears out of no where. I've lost track of the games I've lost to people's cheap connection.

Comments

• boostedsurvivormain
    Options

When I'm playing Blight, I have a clear path to down a target, and then I slide right off an obstacle.

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    Options

When people are toxic... About the fact that they did well, or at least think they did well. I understand getting salty about losing, but why would anyone get salty about winning?

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,355
    Options

The fact that I can't play Old Freddy :(

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

When I get outplayed by a very bad player. I just get so pissed off at myself.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

When the devs continue to disappoint me.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

Relatable.

Poor small indie company just can't fix simple FPS drops after 2 years :'((((((

• JinSime
    JinSime Member Posts: 405
    Options

Bringing a gateau or BPS and be tunneled out of the game with 2k bloopoints. It seems it always happens like that.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302
    Options

Playing Billy or Leatherface and having the chainsaw collide with invisible hitboxes

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

When the Killer pulls of somebody from a Locker, and no DS stun seen immediately after...

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583
    Options

When I miss pipping by one box.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

1. Poor optimization for console. When bloodlust kicks in and causes FPS drops that make me miss hit or lose survivor. When I'm on hook struggling and one of many triggers in the game causes FPS drop and kills me mid struggle. Worst when it's from last gen completing and would've been saved/escaped. When triggers cause FPS drops during skill checks.

2. When killers that are not distance killers are able to down me from across the map, on other side of pallets, on separate floors, etc.

3. That every map rework limits my Trapper more and more for where he can place traps.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

Useless team mates. Say what you want about a killer, but at the end of the day when you play survivor the killer is not on your side. So as annoying as camping, tunneling etc can be, the killer is not there to ensure you and your team survive and that is the truth. But your fellow team mates are, or they are supposed to be.

So when I see useless team mates that is what bothers me the most. I run Bond, so it so very often shows me the useless ones just crouching, or wandering around doing nothing when the killer is nowhere near them, or they know the killer is engaged elsewhere. Bad team mates can be a bigger threat than the killer.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Playing Blight on console, then as survivor see what PC-players can do lol.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Playing against good Nurses, I say it is much worse than playing against a toxic premade, fills me with rage.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

Terrible/Useless Teammates.

Urban Evading around the map and self caring in corners while you're helplessly struggling on the hook, Teammates goofing around and taunting the killer while you're left to die in the basement, Survivors sitting in corners not doing anything. These are the types of teammates I get almost every survivor match I play.

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    Options

Survivors thinking that I'm willing to put up with their BS and play like an absolute moron.

I'm an Executioner main. I don't do that.

Wanna loop me while your friend is unhooked? Screw you, buddy.

You can't just hide behind a tree and crouch to escape a chase, Blendette. I can still see you.

Your 360s mean nothing to me. You literally just turned around.

Don't expect me to blindly chase you into a pallet. You're only sealing your doom.

I just put barbed wire in front of the basement. I know you want to save your friends, but at least crouch!

It's like they think I'm an idiot or something. Do they know how this killer works, or even how this game works?

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 994
    Options
    • Playing solo survivor and getting teammates that go down after 10 seconds
    • When someone is getting camped by the killer and the other survivors just crouch close to the hook instead of doing a gen
    • "Aim dressing" making me hit a wall or pallet, when I clearly could've hit the survivor
  • Rooftopper
    Rooftopper Member Posts: 141
    Options

playing Huntress and the whole team is looping.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,952
    Options

In my head I always applaud any survivor who outplayes me in an spectacular way and chooses to NOT t-bag me or give me the finger, but just leaves the area.

Last game that went pretty bad for me I stood 40m from the exit gate and the survivors would leave one after the other.... Save the last one, who would even come out, clickety click at and then proceeded to constantly fast vault some pallet, just to getcmr me to chase her.

I will never get this insatiable urge to do your victory t-bag, so I just plonk myself in a decend distance to the exit gate abd watch some YouTube video. I even got two kills this way, because the last survivor got way too cheeky, so that I felt compelled to pause my video and punish him. Felt good, though.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

People love to necro threads and its a new account again

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197
    Options

when I destroy the survivors and open the gate and carry the last person to it so they can get free, only to be met with "ez get rekt noob killer". I don't need a "thank you" or to be felatioed but getting met with such rudeness after being nice just irks me...

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Oof. Too many to name.

• People who gloat at you, after you give them gate.
    • People who rage DC.
    • Dead Hard giving me a fake hit at a crucial point of the game.
    • Maps that allow survivors to hold W through multiple vaults and pallets with almost nothing I can do to catch up.
    • Having multiple gens pop before I see a survivor.
    • CoH.
  • WhyDoiGetFacecamped
    Options

Console dbd