The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Who is the survivor you hate the most?

That survivor that when you see him/her u know that this match will suck

For me is Dwight, especially with the red outfits

Comments

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

Claudettes.

### Claudettes.

Principally the immersed ones.

• Luc_ius
    Luc_ius Member Posts: 155

Haha I just created this poll in facebook group.
    Anyway.
    I don't hate anyone I guess. My husband says Meg Thomas because of her fast running.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I absolutely hate Ace/Bills. They are bullies.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    I swear p3 Claudette are worst they must have the ability to teleport through shadows. Like if tgey were killers that would be their power ******** shadow walk 
  • Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    Dwight. Their stain must be erased from existence.
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    P3 Immersed Claudettes (you will NEVER find them in the cornfield)

P3 Quentin and Kates are the glue that hold SWF groups together, most likely will bring flashlights.

Neas are either a looping genius or an easy first victim.

Those are the ones I see the most BM’ing the killer.
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

As leatherface i hate jake but thats cause noone picks him as often as would like them too. Think my hate will go away once i get his face

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    Bald dwights and red Dwights are always out to screw both survivors and killers. Bloody Lauries are always jerks to killers. And red Megs are either pros or trolls. 
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    pemberley said:
    Bald dwights and red Dwights are always out to screw both survivors and killers. Bloody Lauries are always jerks to killers. And red Megs are either pros or trolls. 
    Red Megs as in the BRIGHT red hair? I wear that piece a lot combined with the grey or crimson sweatsuit. When I’m playing killer those Megs seem to be pros for some reason. Baby Megs are the ones with the Convos jersey and grey baggy sweatpants.
  • pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    MegMain98 said:
    pemberley said:
    Red Megs as in the BRIGHT red hair? I wear that piece a lot combined with the grey or crimson sweatsuit. When I’m playing killer those Megs seem to be pros for some reason. Baby Megs are the ones with the Convos jersey and grey baggy sweatpants.
    Red Megs as in the bright red jacket and pants.  They’re either the first down due to trollery or the ones that are always out of reach, usually with a flashlight.

To me, baby Megs are wearing the black and pink jacket and long pants or the jersey. Like me, I’m wearing the jersey. 

If I had money I would get her bright red carnival hair. It’s so pretty. 
  • Axelson
    Axelson Member Posts: 86
    edited January 2019

nevermind

Post edited by Axelson on
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Immersed Claudette's. (I am a Claudette main, I only wear immersed clothing for meme's or if they legitimately look good.)
    Megheads.
    Laurie's.

As killer I hate Laurie's and immersed Claudette's. As survivor I hate immersed Claudette's and Megheads. I also tend to not care if a Laurie is on the hook at the end of the game, if I am playing solo I will just leave. ^^

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@Vietfox said:
    I don't have any prejudice against any survivor, they are just skins.

The "Claudette" skin does give you an invisible +1 to stealth though.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Toss-up between Fengs and Dwights... both tend to be toxic incarnate in my trials with an astonishing ratio; seeing either with flashlight usually means endless pallet blinding incoming, so out comes Franklin's Demise. Neon-Head Nea pulls a close 3rd place, though, tied with P3 Quentins, who are also typically overflowing with toxic sludge. The Lauries I face tend to all pack DS and try really hard, but are typically easy to catch up to and down again afterwards, presumably from relying on crutch tactics for too long. Claudettes I've not really had issues with, besides initially finding due to standard immersion; once spotted, most tend to run blindly past loops out into the open scampering for tall grass somewhere to kneel in. Your mileage may vary.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

@Vietfox said:
    I don't have any prejudice against any survivor, they are just skins.

The "Claudette" skin does give you an invisible +1 to stealth though.

I just need to pay more attention ;)
  • VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,213

I see a P3 Claudette, it's generally a pretty good assumption that they have DS/Urban Evasion/Adrenaline/Self Care/Any other toxic perks I missed. I HATE those people, but I love it when I finally get them and they miss that DS.

NO ONE else gives me as much trouble as Claudette, although Nea would probably come in second.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Eh, hard to say really.

I don't particularly care for Meg, Nea, or Dwight. Mainly, because they tend to be the most toxic.

• Goldengeartwo
    Goldengeartwo Member Posts: 79
    Claudette. 

She has such a punchable face. 
  • Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Ace, because he looks like a child molester.

Oh, and chameleonic Claudettes
  • TwistedRusty
    TwistedRusty Member Posts: 16
    Not sure. I just hate how Meg isn't quicker than the other survivors when it clearly states she is suppose to be athletic. She should be quicker than the survivors and a tad bit as quick as the killer.
  • Goldengeartwo
    Goldengeartwo Member Posts: 79
    Not sure. I just hate how Meg isn't quicker than the other survivors when it clearly states she is suppose to be athletic. She should be quicker than the survivors and a tad bit as quick as the killer.
    Survivors and Killers do not have passive effects. Their only distinction is the teachables they offer and the power in the Killer's case. 
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    P3 Claudettes both when I'm survivor and killer. Killer because they are damned impossible to see and survivor because they are generally some of the most selfish farming pricks who are in it for themselves more than any other survivor/killer besides Leatherface.
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    I like all of them! They make good ornaments for my hooks. 
  • RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    I hate everyone of them from the bottom of my dark twisted soul
  • Demoth
    Demoth Member Posts: 49

I feel like every David King i play against will teabag and flashlight click me, call me trash if I lose, or call me a newb if I win.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    As much as I like her as a character, Laurie Strodes make me see red instantly. Also bald Dwight activates my fight or flight response. Theyre almost always toxic but bad at it.
  • feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902
    edited January 2019

Speaking from the survivor side of things, Megs tend to be farmers who jet off with Sprint burst leaving you to the killers tender mercy. Jakes the complete opposite, won't save you off hook if their azz was on fire and you had a bucket of water. Dwights have been the most selfish players in my experience. First out the gate if it's open. Blow up the gen and then get in the locker.

Post edited by feechima on
  • DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I find myself going after Laurie the most.
    Not that I dislike her, every survivor is the same, they're shells with perks.
    But I find myself going after Laurie the most because as a Halloween fan, I just can't help myself.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Em. Meg+Claud combo.

• nøbødy
    nøbødy Member Posts: 37
    I hate Davids with the Donkey Jacket from the Lunar Event. My game kept crashing during that event and I couldn't get any rewards. If I see someone with any of those cosmetics, I'm making their life a living [BAD WORD].
  • Axelson
    Axelson Member Posts: 86

@feechima said:
    Speaking from the survivor side of things, Megs tend to be farmers who jet off with Sprint burst leaving you to the killers tender mercy. Jakes the complete opposite, won't save you off hook if their azz was on fire and you had a bucket of water. Dwights have been the most selfish players in my experience. First out the gate if it's open. Blow up the gen and then get in the closet.

So true my friend, so true.. The only thing i'll change in what you said would be the Jakes part, here i would add Bills too.

Survivor side: What feechima said before but changing what i said before
    Killer side: Kates, the most toxic players can you see.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Can't name and shame. ;)

• TheDarkWall
    TheDarkWall Member Posts: 132
    edited January 2019

Claudettes to the greatest degree, adams or taps wearing dark colors. These costumes combined with their skin color are the only characters that actually have a significant advantage over other survivors and as such I find it somewhat broken. Imo they should be allowed all black or dark brown outfits and should have some sort of bright color on them at all times.

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    P3 Claudettes both when I'm survivor and killer. Killer because they are damned impossible to see and survivor because they are generally some of the most selfish farming pricks who are in it for themselves more than any other survivor/killer besides Leatherface.

Aren't killers supposed to be in it for themselves?

• feechima

@Axelson said:

@feechima said:
    Speaking from the survivor side of things, Megs tend to be farmers who jet off with Sprint burst leaving you to the killers tender mercy. Jakes the complete opposite, won't save you off hook if their azz was on fire and you had a bucket of water. Dwights have been the most selfish players in my experience. First out the gate if it's open. Blow up the gen and then get in the closet.

So true my friend, so true.. The only thing i'll change in what you said would be the Jakes part, here i would add Bills too.

Survivor side: What feechima said before but changing what i said before
    Killer side: Kates, the most toxic players can you see.

Bills tend to be confused in general. Its as if the players take on the persona of a older man with memory problems. They tend to squat in corners being indecisive about saving or doing gens. They have awful timing for saves or running a killer, and still somehow end up being the last man standing. lol

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

A living one.

laughs in killer

So you laugh in the languages of being  pallet slammed?
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    None.  I love all my victims equally (that is to say, I am more or less neutral on all of them).
  • Misa22
    Misa22 Member Posts: 36
    I don't really know why but P3 Tapps WRECK me. 
    I still have flashbacks of a couple matches *shivers* lmao! 
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

The Survivors that play a lot of that one Survivor really annoy me. I think the character's name is "Survivor".

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

P3 Claudettes and Bald Dwight as killer and survivor.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Claudette with dark clothes, she almost invisible in some maps and when chasing in the corn.

• Code25
    Code25 Member Posts: 5

P3 Quentin, no questions asked

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Quentin players for some reason seem to be the most annoying, they always bring DS, they always teabag, they are annoyingly altruistic.

• Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104
    I used to think I was neutral, but I've recently realized I was mistaken.

David King 

There has to be a game back in my early days where a David led me through every single loop and pallet slam on autohaven. And since then I believe I've been subconsciously targeting them. 

I won't give them the hatch.
    If I see a crowd on a gen, David is who I hit.
    I have even broke chase with someone because I seen a David.
    I don't camp, but I've tunneled one of these bastards off the hook before. 

When I see 2 or more David's in my lobby I come alive. My killer morphs into Darth Sidious. 

UNLIMITED POWAAHHHHH!

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

Bill, I HAD EVERYONE IN THE FLOOR AND HE HAD UNBREAKABLE, oof

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    edited January 2019
    Misa22 said:
    I don't really know why but P3 Tapps WRECK me. 
    I still have flashbacks of a couple matches *shivers* lmao! 
    Im glad to see my tapp brethern get some recognition we are small few but I like to believe we are an elite few.

Pretty much agree with the quentins they tend to run all the crutches as well as being pretty solid loopers. Their aittude is a little arrogant too. 
  • feechima

@Mullato said:
    I used to think I was neutral, but I've recently realized I was mistaken.

David King 

There has to be a game back in my early days where a David led me through every single loop and pallet slam on autohaven. And since then I believe I've been subconsciously targeting them. 

I won't give them the hatch.
    If I see a crowd on a gen, David is who I hit.
    I have even broke chase with someone because I seen a David.
    I don't camp, but I've tunneled one of these bastards off the hook before. 

When I see 2 or more David's in my lobby I come alive. My killer morphs into Darth Sidious. 

UNLIMITED POWAAHHHHH!

Sounds like David gave you PTSD.

• A_Crow
    A_Crow Member Posts: 193
    Feng because of the sound she makes when injured.