So Can we get rid of Tier 1 & 2 Perks

Options

Im kind of sick playing the RNG grind game of getting perks. No one uses the Tier 1 & 2's anyway. Just give us the full Perk and let us move on.

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

You don't like the mindless grind?

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited January 2019
    Options

A devs said they're considering the idea (no source, sorry). I really hope they do because as more perks get added the more the grind to get them seems unbearable.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    White_Owl said:

A devs said they're considering the idea (no source, sorry). I really hope they do because as more perks get added the more the grind to get them seems unbearable.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/217702#Comment_217702

@Janick @not_Queen @Patricia

Is there any progress on this? The grind gets worse with each chapter. Next one is in about 2 months too.
  • NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

@Wraff said:
    Just give us the full Perk and let us move on.

Or let the players unlock 2-3 perks per bloodweb.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

@NoShinyPony said:

@Wraff said:
    Just give us the full Perk and let us move on.

Or let the players unlock 2-3 perks per bloodweb.

I'd go for that. It doesn't seem likely at all that the devs just up and get rid of T1 and T2. The grind is the most important addictive factor, and games like this require a stable and sizeable player base. The option to get at least2 perks in one Bloodweb level however would ease it up a bit. (Especially for players like me who play killer mostly, but have 5-6 favourite ones and keep switcing between them. The time and effort I put in prestiging and perking up my preferred killers is insane...)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    White_Owl said:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/217702#Comment_217702

@Janick @not_Queen @Patricia

Is there any progress on this? The grind gets worse with each chapter. Next one is in about 2 months too.

Grind is the anything left to do.
    What else do you wanna do? Reach the highest rank and be best of your region? Oh wait you can do that within a few days....

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options
    I actually prefer some of the lower tiers for play. Not having certain effects can make things more interesting and challenging. 
  • AtomicCPU3
    AtomicCPU3 Member Posts: 28
    Options

certain perks are better at lower ranks. and i actually like the grind

• ParalyKoK
    ParalyKoK Member Posts: 60
    Options

I don't know why everyones nagging about Perk-Grinds. This grind system keeps players interested in playing this game. Removing this removes a huge factor in the "Grinding" aspect. How's this for an Idea... On Bloodhunt events just play a much as possible. IF you cant grind, that's your fault. No one else's. I am not bothered lol, my Claudette already has every perk in the game tier 3. and I only started playing this when it became free on PS Plus in October. 2017.So I would be considered a fairly "new player"" Devotion 2/92 atm. so really I don't see the issue.