The Cannibal - ideas to change his addons

ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 678
edited February 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

The Cannibal has a few weak or useless addons. These addons should be changed in my opinion.

First on my list is Vegetable Oil. This addon isn't bad, but maybe needs some change. (And because of Bubba's cooldowns bugs)

Vegetable Oil - Decreases Chainsaw cooldown by 0.30 seconds

My idea to change

Vegetable Oil :

Decreases Chainsaw cooldown after successful Chainsaw Attack by 20.00% (20% * 2.00 seconds = 0.4s)

After successful Chainsaw Attack, Cannibal's Chainsaw Sweep movement speed is decreased by 5.00% for 40 seconds

Two the most useless addons in the game in my opinion.

Long Guide Bar - Increases Revving threshold before triggering a Tantrum by 2 seconds

The Grease - Increases Revving threshold before triggering a Tantrum by 3 seconds

They added anti-camp mechanic to Cannibal and still added helping in camp addons. It's no sense.

My idea to change these addons

Long Guide Bar - Increases Revving movement speed by 4.50%

The Grease - Increases Revving movement speed by 5.50%

Revving movement speed is very useful, because you don't lose distance when Charging a Chainsaw.

Next useless Cannibal's addon is Shop Lubricant

Shop Lubricant - Downing a Survivor with Bubba's Chainsaw while no other in Terror Radius will cloak that Survivor's Aura from other Survivor for 20 seconds.

Should I say something about that? You may use this addon 1 time in 50 matches.

My idea to change this addon to be more useful

Shop Lubricant - After breaking a Pallet, decreases Token Recharge time by 40.00% for 16 seconds

It can be useful against pre-drop Pallet players, especially on high MMR. It should counter hold "W" and drop every Pallet in path playstyle.

Next addon on the list is Depth Gauge Rake.

Depth Gauge Rake

1) Grants 1 additional Chainsaw Charge

2) Increases time required to Charge a Chainsaw by 22.00%

3) Decreases Chainsaw Sweep movement speed by 2.00%

You have 4 Charges, but movement speed penalty is too painful. You can't catch Survivor fast enough and you will get stunned by a Pallet and lose distance from Survivor. It's very painful on high MMR especially.

My idea to change this addon to make him much better to use.

Depth Gauge Rake

1) Grants 1 additional Chainsaw Charge

2) Increases time required to Charge a Chainsaw by 16.00% (was 22.00%)

3) Remove movement speed penalty

These changes should be very good, and give some more potential to this addon against better Survivors.

The last addon on my list is Carburetor Tunning Guide. This addon is still bugged and tremendously decreases your Chainsaw Sweep movement speed. It's bugged since 1 year and still they didn't fix that.

Carburetor Tunning Guide

1) Automatically consume all Charges when triggering a Chainsaw Sweep

2) Increases Chainsaw Dash duration by 0.50 second

3) Decreases Chainsaw Sweep movement speed by 2.00%

About movement speed is the same as Depth Gauge Rake, but it's another problem with this addon. After breaking a Pallet you lose all Charges. It should be changed and just should lose 1 Charge (depends on Chainsaw Dash duration) or something like that.

My idea to change this addon

Carburetor Tunning Guide

1) Automatically consume all Charges when triggering a Chainsaw Sweep

2) Increases Chainsaw Dash duration by 0.50 seconds

3) Remove Chainsaw Sweep movement speed penalty

Post edited by ays12151 on

Comments