The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So I wanna make the blood web go a little bit faster!!

So when buying it's always annoyed me that I've had to buy one item at a time, And spend a lot of time to upgrade! Well, my idea is to use left-click and right-click, While right-click is used to select more than one, left-click can always be used to spend your blood points on 3 maybe 4 items you've selected in the blood web!! Just make sure the entity is aware of how many items are being bought and always keep the option to buy one at a time!! I think that this is such a small detail while still improving the blood web system!!! IDK I've been playing this game starting Jun, 17th, 2016 is when steam says I bought it!! And I really love this game to death, But sometimes I feel like it's slowly paced where it really might not have to be!!!

Comments

• Keoni_01
    Keoni_01 Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2022

True, But the thing is, The Entity takes items, I think Auto-fill could be pretty useful! when you buy all the items you want before the Entity gets them!

• Keoni_01

Yes not saying it's a bad idea lol I agree with you!! Just saying both methods can be used!!

• Keoni_01
    edited January 2022

But yeah man 100% I hope it can be a feature!! I mean I surely hate how slow it is, And I just wanna P3 the rest of my survivor's man, Thanks for leaving a comment man!! This is what the feedback pool is for!! If anyone has any more additions or feedback for the feature feel free to type away, You have a good night Stormy!!

• Decagn
    Decagn Member Posts: 18

Yeah, I liked this idea. I've thought about how I'd love if I could just dump bloodpoints into survivors/killers without thinking about what I'm getting so if they added something that allowed you to spend bps carelessly I would be very happy!

• Keoni_01

Yeah, I mean I'm with you guys!! I'm so unmotivated to even spend points on the blood web!! Like mostly when they have a butt-ton of survivors and killers!!!