Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is something wrong with the pip system?

Jared
Jared Member Posts: 2

I'm rarely pipping up

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Can’t really tell from those screenshots really.

but it kinda looks like you camped them one after the others based on the point distribution… that would mean few actual hooking scores and few chases/hits and could explain a relatively poor emblem scoring.

otherwise, the emblem requirements do get harder the higher your grade, so while you would have probably pipped with this match if you were Ash IV it isn’t enough to pip on Silver IV (that is your grade right?)

• starbeet
    starbeet Member Posts: 16

You only did well in one category, I've been grinding blood point and i usually only pip on 2 red 2 silver, 1 red 3 gold, or better. I have a hard time pip because some times the match doesn't last long enough to build a good score, also my play is unbalanced. But for killer getting a good score in sacrifice is hard so aim for the other categories.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,530

You have to get more points in each category to level up. If you play to good this is your fault.

And that is an example that the grades are not only playtime - in that case you would always level up.