The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Lithe should be basekit - my opinion on this matter

ChristinaPirog
ChristinaPirog Member Posts: 18
edited February 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've been playing DBD for around 1000 hours now, my playtime as survivor being about 700. Even with all this experience and skill i've accumulated for the past months (years even lol? xx) There were way too many times the killer has easily caught up to me after baiting me to go for the vault. I've been using Lithe as a perk for months now and i believe it should be basekit. This change would especially benefit newcomers to the game so they can easily escape the killer instead of getting hooked and facecamped by a salty killer. This game is already not balanced at all considering the killer can literally get you out of the match by eliminating you. Survivors have been really weak for a while now and exhaustion perks are a must-have. Lithe should turn into basekit and function like a normal game mechanic (see the adrenaline rush after getting injured) to make up for it atleast a little. Step by step survivor should be buffed or adjusted so that its fair for everybody and not just the killer. The last few matches i've been easily outrun by the killer - is that even the point of the game? The killer is supposed to be scary and slowly creeping up on you, however he can catch me in mere seconds without any perks. Sorry for my bad english im from Belarus Greetings ChristinaPirog

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments