The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is Fnaf really gonna be the 6th anniversary

Gamerzilla2018
Gamerzilla2018 Member Posts: 99
edited February 2022 in General Discussions

(I'm going to address this before we get to it I originally made a post called "Addressing fnaf critics" a mod took it down and told me it was "Controversial" however he did not specify what it made it controversial I have thought about reuploading it but again He didn't specify what it was so I will not be reuploading it at least for now)

Will it make money? The most easy answer YES out of any of the candidates fnaf would make the most money out of any license for the 6th anniversary so yes that's one reason

Dev support? The devs have talked about a fnaf chapter with a ui designer at the time said she wanted to see a fnaf chapter.

Does the community want it? Whether you like it or not the people who like and want fnaf in dbd have a majority in the community and I am not just pulling this out of my ass I did a survey and I found that people who want fnaf have a majority over the people who don't

Conclusion

Fnaf is the most likely license that behavior will have for the 6th anniversary but that does not mean it is guaranteed but it does not mean its not impossible

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments