Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Pc pallet stun grab softlock

Cocothecocobo
Cocothecocobo Member Posts: 3
edited February 2022 in Bug Reporting

Ok so this is extremely specific:

Cause: Getting Decisive Strike stunned, then pallet stunned, then grabbing a survivor (nea) off that pallet. (Shack pallet on Eyrie if it matters)

Bug: Survivor was stuck floating mid-air above the pallet, but could be healed by nancy from a different spot, I (trapper) was in the carry-mode (that is to say wiggling was occurring and movement was slowed) but could not hook (as shown in video). No interaction I could find would stop this effect, until I intentionally stepped in one of my traps, and the game continued as normal with the nea being fine as well.

Build: No-Ed (not activated when the bug first occured, but was later on)

Devour Hope: one stack, so nothing

Enduring (possibly the cause of the bug)

Brutal Strength

In general, incredibly confused by this, no footage of the initial occurrence of the bug, but here is some of the effect:

Post edited by Cocothecocobo on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Cocothecocobo
    Cocothecocobo Member Posts: 3

Edit: I know this kindof looks like the nea was hacking, but she was just as confused post-game as me, and nothing else questionable happened the whole game.