About Pictures.

MonsterInMyMind
MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
edited February 2022 in General Discussions

So would it be possible if Behavior entrusted certain users who are obviously legal age and willing to verify if a picture is ya know distasteful and if it's not verify it for posting since clearly the mods don't have the time there are people who spend a ton of time on here or is this something the forums want to shy away from? is this outta the question?

What I mean by that is you would submit the picture and they'd have to select if it is allowed on the forums or not if you guys feel what I'm saying.

EDIT So basically I'm asking for a Database at which certain trusted users who do have the time that most of the Mods likely don't due to various things anyway those Users would be able to see the Images that have been submitted on a post they would be able to Verify if said Image is ya know or if it's forums friendly Obviously they'd have to be legal age obviously there would have to be a application process but could this be a potential solution there's probably a lot of people who lurk or even are on here a ton that would be down to do it. Also to make it clear I'm not talking about myself as I have bans on my account so don't really want to be involved in it just incase someone thinks otherwise. Just tossing out an idea that could help ease the Dev's/Mod frustration with weirdos posting ya know and Forums users being annoyed they can't post Images.

Post edited by MonsterInMyMind on

Comments