Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bug? Cheats? Devs?

kullozer
kullozer Member Posts: 4
edited February 2022 in Bug Reporting

While playing as the twins, I was completely destroying the survs, but at some point Victor got knocked out by nobody and Charlotte just got stuck for good. She was just sleeping, couldn't do anything. I got a video of it. What's that?

P.S. Yes, the ping was fine and connection too

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Via
    Via Member Posts: 66

This is dbd what do you expect?

• kullozer

-1 instead of +2 i guess...

• kullozer
    edited February 2022

There are certainly little bugs like victor's model flying around on the screen or just him grabbing air while on a surv, that doesnt affect the game but the problem i wrote the topic about is just game ruining, the only thing you can do about it is just wait until the end or disconnect, either way is insta -1 in the rank, even though you were playing really well. That's the only reason i'm writing it here, because i'm losing interest in the game because of that, I hope devs check their OFFICIAL FORUM sometimes, why would the BUG REPORTING SECTION would exist otherwise? hmm...

Post edited by kullozer on