Being able to mute Huntress Lullaby

Huntress Lullaby for me is very annoying, the actress they got to sing it to me doesn't sound that great and hearing it over and over in matches have almost driven me to quit. It would be very nice if there was a way you could mute it in the options so people who didn't like it didn't have to hear it. I know it is a design that can help you know she is coming but i would rather just look around me.. Im not trying to be mean to the singer who did this but would really love the option to turn it off in game.. Thanks

Comments

• esn23
    esn23 Member Posts: 56
    edited June 2020

How is that comment adding anything constructive to the conversation?

• FGC_HELP
    FGC_HELP Member Posts: 114

I think that is can be annoying but the upside is that it's equivalent to a terror radius except much bigger so you have a very long head start to begin changes positions on the map.

It's a killer weakness and the devs won't change weaknesses

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

Don't worry in 2ish weeks the rift closes so the huntress population should decrease

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

I too agree that there should be some way to handicap yourself against Huntress players. It would allow her to throw surprise hatchets from considerably closer if there's a large group of survivors that decide to do this (However, I do not condone a change on her lullaby radius in terms of simple size in base game, in case someone thinks I'm advocating for more close ranged surprise hatchets due to not being able to hear a lullaby because that's part of the reason I look at Deathslinger with disgust).

• Reaver_Raziel
    Reaver_Raziel Member Posts: 400

Sounds in this game is a big part of the gameplay (which is why the current sound bugs are deadly for the entertainment value). If you could mute individual sounds I can guarantee you as a killer I would jsut mute all song/chase music, tracking would be so easy if I didnt have to hear most of the games ambience/killer audio. But they are there to balance it out. I basically think you are trolling because of how silly this suggestion sounds to me. Sry if you are not but your idea just seems bizarre to me.

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

DaMn, tHe hEaRt beAtIng iN mY EaRs aNnOy mE, I WaNt tO diSaBle iT in ThE OpTiOn

It's a game mechanic, a design, and I think they have to add killers who have custom terror radius. It's probably made to break the mold of just hearing a beating heart every game, it's a concept I like a lot personally (even if sometimes, when I don't know who is the killer, sometimes I think I'm hearing the Huntress Lullaby, it makes me super paranoid :') ).

One thing I would damn love to see is a killer with no terror radius but with a mist around him, that would be scary and super cool af (like the Fable 2 Banshee mist, if anyone has the ref here).

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811

Just mute your damn game, problem solved.

• Noaboy
    Noaboy Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2022

There's something called Misophonia and alot of people have it

Post edited by Noaboy on