Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Purchase failed

Nico_0
Nico_0 Member Posts: 115

Purchase failed every time I try buying Yun Jin's 30% sale outfit.

I've already restarted the game

I'm on Steam

7 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

We are aware of the issue with purchasing discounted items with Iridescent Shards right now and have temporarily removed this option, it will return when the issue is resolved.

Comments

• Youko
    Youko Member Posts: 187

I would like to confirm that this is also an issue on PS4. Tried to purchase Felix's outfit and received the same error.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,217

I'm having this exact same problem on Switch.

• techneek
    techneek Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem on Steam, trying to purchase Trickster's "Pressured Performer" kit.

• Edverso
    Edverso Member Posts: 1

Same problem here! (STEAM AND EPIC)

• Pikoo
    Pikoo Member Posts: 3

Same problem on ALL of the outfits that are currently on sale (at least when buying with Iri Shards).

• Nico_0
    Nico_0 Member Posts: 115

Ok 2 questions:

Will this be fixed before the end of the sale? It would not be fair if we spotted this on time, but then we end up missing the sale.

Will there be any compensation? Now we have to be in alert mode waiting for and if this comes back, and even be able to log back in at the specific time of the fix.

Also I've noticed the ingame news section about this, changed to auric cells only. But there was no problems with buying the discounted characters, yesterday I bought both felix and deathslinger with shards