Nurse does not go into pallet stun after hitting chain blink attack

Options
mischiefmanaged
mischiefmanaged Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 372
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

If the Nurse performs a chain blink and hits a survivor and the survivor drops the pallet immediately after getting hit, the Nurse goes through her normal fatigue and can still move around and turn the camera when they would normally be stunned instead.

After the Nurse rework, I had previously just been getting stunned if I got hit with a pallet after a blink. I would skip fatigue but have the animation for the pallet stun. Before the Nurse rework, I would both get stunned, then go through fatigue which was listed as a bugfix with the rework.

I'm not sure if the same thing happens if hitting the survivor with the first blink. I didn't have the ability to test that out.

I have a video clip of it happening, but I don't know how to blank out survivor names and would rather not post it publicly to the forum. I can DM it to someone on the development team.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,232
    edited March 2022
    Options

I've played a lot of nurse before the recode she had and never got stunned during fatigue. Pretty sure she only gets stunned during the swing animation/post blink period, but if she goes through fatigue before the pallet is dropped due to hitting them you don't get stunned

• mischiefmanaged
    Options

I'll admit I don't know if this is a bug or not. I figured I would just report it in case it was. If it is, it's really minor as I still go through fatigue. It's not at all like the previous bug where a validated grab would cancel directly into a hit with no fatigue or cooldown.

• dreamsy10
    dreamsy10 Member Posts: 142
    Options

Nurse was bugged. She wasn't supposed to eat the stun + fatigue when stunned, just the stun.

• mischiefmanaged
    Options

This isn't related to that. In this case, she's going into fatigue and ignoring the pallet stun completely. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be.

• HelloYou
    HelloYou Member Posts: 99
    Options

You can't stun Nurse while she's in fatigue.

Nurse enter fatigue = Throwing pallet at her won't stun her

Nurse being stun by a pallet = she won't fatigue after stun animation is over