The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Has anyone figured out how to get the wrathful well charm yet?

Comments

• DarkJokerOfAmuro
    DarkJokerOfAmuro Member Posts: 84

ok i get where u coming from but thats the thing..... how would u not know the requirements to unlock stuff in your OWN game???

• Kev19915
    Kev19915 Member Posts: 117

you have to go on the DBD website, click help and then you’ll be in talking with a chat bot. Explain the issue and then bot will ask for your email. Hopefully that helps.

• SunflowerBat
    SunflowerBat Member Posts: 19
    edited March 2022

Post edited by SunflowerBat on
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

ok they better just give it to all who own the DLC

I mean what the thing we done get this dam charm still nothing.

• Kev19915

I even tried logging in at 11:59 because that’s the time on the VHS player. Nothing.

• Clinton
    Clinton Member Posts: 348

Just logged in and still nothing. Saw on Twitter and reddit that some folks got the charm today so it look like it's still obtainable at least. Maybe it will happen during this random log in rewards at some point. This has been such a headache that I don't even feel like playing the game

• alpaca_boyyy
    alpaca_boyyy Member Posts: 188

Yeah still haven’t gotten mine either. I probs spent an hour closing the application and restarting it.

• Kev19915

Have you been condemned moried or condemned moried a survivor 7 days ago?

• Kev19915

That was the first time you did a condemned mori? Have you played 7 days straight prior? Thanks for the reply!

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

I got the charm when I logged in on Tuesday the 15th. Here's what I did/didn't do.

I'm on console - ps4.

I won DLC code on release day and entered it into the game that night.

I didn't play every day - didn't play for entire weekend between release day and day I got the charm.

I never reached full condemned status. Was never mori'd from being condemned.

I did get regular mori'd once - don't remember which day.

I have taken out tapes and put them into their tvs.

I have not escaped with a tape.

• AndronikJack
    AndronikJack Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2022

Edit: Glitched: Mar 22, 2022

Thanks everyone for the information on this. We are aware of an issue in which some players have not received the Sadako Well Charm and it's something that we are looking into. Thank you for your continued patience whilst we resolve this issue.

Post edited by AndronikJack on
  • Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231
    edited March 2022

My sister who hasn't played since the winter event, updated the game yesterday and got the charm without playing one single match. She doesn't even own the dlc. So either it is random who gets it or it's a bug, that she got it. I've played every day since the chapter release and really tried everything people mentioned in this post, still nothing. I know it's just a charm, but it's really annoying, cause it's the only charm I really like so far 😞

Post edited by Paina on
  • AndronikJack

Thanks everyone for the information on this. We are aware of an issue in which some players have not received the Sadako Well Charm and it's something that we are looking into. Thank you for your continued patience whilst we resolve this issue.

• DarkJokerOfAmuro

To hell with it I'm making a forum sayib that it is bugged maybe then the devs will pay attention to it xP.

• Amber2543
    Amber2543 Member Posts: 1

I bought the survivor Yoichi on the day of release and then bang on 7 days after, I started up dbd and the secret cutscene started playing at first I was so confused like ######### is this😂 then after it finished it said I had a new charm, so not sure if its something to do with the amount of days after you purchase the survivor/killer or DLC. Oh and the cut scene played straight away for me I didn’t wait around on the menu screen. I’m also on ps4 if this helps.

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 277

I bought the dlc on the Friday of the week the chapter released. I play both Sadako and Yoichi that weekend, but haven't played since. I booted up last night and I got the charm

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    edited March 2022

If that's the case it baffles me why a mod hasn't said anything for 4 straight days when this thread has been on the front page for most of that time.

And since it's now the weekend we won't hear anything else till Monday at the earliest.

• Kev19915
    edited March 2022

People on Reddit are saying that you need to be healed by someone who has the charm. Or hook a survivor who has it. I don’t personally know anyone with it. Just passing this information along.

update: someone on Reddit tried this theory and it didn’t work.

Post edited by Kev19915 on
  • Paina

Paulie posted this on Twitter :(

• StuntmanSnake
    StuntmanSnake Member Posts: 2

I’ve also not received this charm yet, despite playing regularly and buying the DLC the moment it went live. PS5, btw.

• CocoChriss
    CocoChriss Member Posts: 9

I also just saw this on Twitter. Is this a joke? My buddy, who received the charm after not playing a week since launch and when logging in the first time after the recent patch. So what is the easteregg here? Not playing for 7 days straight? This is ridiculous (he only played survivor with me on launch day, then logged in yesterday again). Seriously, #########? I played survivor and killer many times since the launch ... and nothing happens.

• Paina

The last time my sister has played dbd was in December. She updated the game and got the charm. Pretty cool, right?! xD

• Kev19915

I am also playing on PS5, with no luck. Any PS5 users here receive the charm?

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093

I'm on PS5, and I have the charm. I have no idea what I did to get it, however. When I saw a thread here mentioning it, I logged in, got the cutscene, and the charm appeared for me. I play pretty much every day, got the DLC on release day, played every day afterwards, got both Adepts (killer and survivor), and I've got multiple Moris through the Condemned mechanic, so I have no idea what got it for me.

• CocoChriss
    CocoChriss Member Posts: 9

Your sister is just too smart. She found the easteregg while doing other things in life. :D For real... I am not saying what I am thinking right now about the "easteregg". It is quite obvious that this is bugged for many people. When we look at the reports of all people who received it - it is clear there is no pattern. None at all. It is absolutely random.

• DarkJokerOfAmuro

if the easter egg is the intro we already know.... what we dont koow is what triggers when its completely random. hell one of my psn friends just got the charm yesterday and they only logged in once ever since the bugfix patch dropped.... and while they have the dlc they havent touched Yoichi nor Sadako.

• Kev19915
    edited March 2022

Thank you for the information! I have done: escape with the tape, get condemned moried, condemn mori survivor, regular mori, log on at 11:59 (the time on the vcr player), kill a survivor with the charm, wait for the eye jump scare, teleport through tvs, put the tapes in the vcr player, escape and play as killer with the vhs tape charm, I have all the trophies but one, both are at level 50, and I login every day, purchased the DLC on release day. I haven’t played 7 days straight, and I have relaunched my game a bunch of times

update; I have now healed/healed by and worked on a gen, saved, saved by and escaped with a survivor who had the charm, escape condemned, escape condemned with tape, 4K with tape charm, down someone near TV, teleport near tv and down someone, kill no one, condemn mori 7 survivors, afk loading screen, kill/mori yoichi as sadako, escape sadako as yoichi, watched the tv in game, played on lerys near the phone that is ringing

Nothing,

Post edited by Kev19915 on
  • snatcha
    snatcha Member Posts: 29

I'm sorry, but that's BS. I know people who don't own any Sadako Rising characters and have the charm and i bought the dlc on the first day, did all that and still haven't seen a second intro nor did i have the charm.

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

I got it this morning. I have no idea what I did but whatever it was it happened last night.

• Kev19915

I just hope it’s something like the Silent hill Konami code Easter egg charm (still active) And not a time limited thing, I asked a community coordinator if it was limited item and she told me she couldn’t answer that. Hmph

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

this dumbest thing ever.

• Clinton

They should have put out a code and called it a day if it was gonna be this big of a headache. You got our money for the chapter so give us the charm.. I'm not buying that there is a secret way to unlock this since people who have not bought the chapter or played the week during got it on Tuesday or the following days

• DarkJokerOfAmuro

yeah i agree,,,,,hell even as friggin annoying the codes grabs from fog whisperers were especially when trying to get it for console... at least we knew HOW to get them... I despise this whole making a charm event a secret crap.... they did this last time for the Gnome charm and im sure alot of ppl were wondering ######### is going on. BHVR. PLEASE START BEING MORE TRANSPARENT.

• Kev19915

Yeah some kind of hint would be nice. Sigh I am completely stumped…

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

The problem with this charm is if it is you do something that's the trigger and after 7 days you get the charm no one knows EXACTLY what they did 7 days ago to unlock the charm. Just look through the comments here - everyone here has had a different experience for getting the charm.

Some that received it have had the DLC since day 1 but then there are others that just got the DLC or don't even have the DLC that also received it. You also have others who got the DLC immediately and still don't have the charm.

Some have been condemned mori'd to get charm, others have never even reached match condemned but got charm. Then there are those that were condemned mori'd but didn't get a charm.

The problem with this is it's not like the gnome charm where you'd instantly know whatever you did gave you the charm. As far as we know first you trigger something and then wait 7 days to see if it even worked.

Maybe it's bugged, maybe it's working as intended - we have no idea because it's a guessing game for the trigger and it's a week waiting game to see.

• DarkJokerOfAmuro

oh no agree definitely trying to make sense of what to do is so much worse than the Gnome charm event

• Clinton
    edited March 2022

Logged in tonight and still nothing. It has to be bugged cause I have literally done everything

• AndronikJack
    edited March 2022

• jarjargist21
    jarjargist21 Member Posts: 444

If you own any of the characters of that chapter then watch the tape and wait 7 days you get the charm

• GreenDemo
    GreenDemo Member Posts: 274

Well, looks so far you get it randomly after buying the dlc.

I just hope now it's not a timed thing, cause that would be an ass decision (I mean good, cause people would buy the sadako dlc for a chance for the charm, but still an ass move)

• AndronikJack
    edited March 2022

• GreenDemo
    GreenDemo Member Posts: 274

Well, nice no dlc needed.

Again, I just hope it's not only avaible during this week's login event, cause that wouldn't be cool.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

I got it yesterday and I own just yoichi but I have not owned him for 7 days. I have him prestiged to level 2 and have his adept but I didn't get the charm until a few days after I got the adept. I really don't know why I got it.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

It's probably just a random occurrence that has like a 30% chance of happening. I don't think the devs would make getting a charm too complicated

• Kev19915

At this point I think it is random, but it’s way too complicated. I own the game on steam, epic, stadia (linked), switch, and ps5 (with ps4 version downloaded) and nothing. I own the chapter on only PlayStation and steam. I only play on PlayStation, you’d think it would pop on one these accounts.