DBD KICKING ME OUT OF GAMES

Beemo
Beemo Member Posts: 26
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting
  • Your platform: Epic games/Nvidia geforce
  • Which region are you from: Eu West
  • The time frame when the error occurred (The date and time you had the issue): 19.3-20.3.2022
  • Logs (apply to PC only)

I have since yesterday been bullyed by your servers. It kicks me out in the middle of match and shows me that the killer DC and others are still in match??? AND I GET PENALTY??? Ihave 15 min penalty now because your game just kicks me out for NO REASON. My connection is fine nothing is wrong in my end. This has never happened before but no reboot or nthg helps to this issue. It says i was diconnected from the host everytime?

PLEASE i wanna play without getting 5 min penalty EVERYTIME and its NOT my fault even :((((((((( Now i dont wanna even try again so i dot get more penalty...........

is anybody else suffering from this? I saw a report from 2020 that this was happening alot then.... If this has happen to someone before, please i need help...

Post edited by Beemo on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• EXPERIMENTONGOD
    EXPERIMENTONGOD Member Posts: 36

This has been happening to me today, playing on Steam on EU WEST.

On some games suddenly I get disconnected, it shows as if the killer DC'ed but it gives me - 1 pip and DC penalty, even though I get 5k BP for escaping (!?!?) very weird.