The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PC - Rocks in shack in crotus prenn (nurse one)

SPS_97
SPS_97 Member Posts: 3

The survivor can go through but the killer can't

The killer was the clown (i know he have big curves but it's unfair he can't go through)

5 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Do you still have the logs for the sessions when the issue occurred? They can be found in the following forder %localappdata%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs

Comments

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 376

I don't understand.. why was this marked as "Need More Info"?

The maps are randomly generated, up to some extent. The problem is props spawning in places they probably shouldn't, and fat-shaming players. Happens a lot... Similarly is when boxes or trees (commonly the latter) spawn super close to things like Exit Gates...

(Though...to be fair... Clown is... rotund. xD)

• SPS_97

is this the log? Idc if I played more game after that game

• SPS_97

I sound very rude there i what to mean "I dont know if i played more games after that match (non native english)

• pjsjongsung
    pjsjongsung Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2022

I can assure you this is not just crotus prenn and not just clown. It's A LOT of maps with various obstacles. I've seen a tree(red forest I think) and a bench(springwood) doing the same thing. I was Myers.

Sad thing it didn't get fixed this bug patch. Maybe the next one :( Chasing someone to the shack is a nightmare now.