Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Archives challenge frozen halfway on screen

Fruitcake
Fruitcake Member Posts: 7

Upon completing a page of challenges, you reach the end symbol which marks the page as fully complete. I don't know if this is what caused it, but I claimed both endpoints on a single page as it started transitioning to the next page. I am currently unable to replicate this due to the nature of the cause (if that is what caused it). The interface became unusable and stuck as the image shows, but fixed by closing the game. I played a match and it stayed on my screen until I fully loaded in, and it came back in the post match.

Side note, I selected a new challenge where I had to down survivors and got a 4k while this was bugged, and no progress happened. If anyone somehow finds themselves in this situation, restart your game ASAP.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments