Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is the priority of the developers in fixing the game?

certi51
certi51 Member Posts: 15

Dead by Daylight is a fun experience, chasing or being chased is fun. (if you play in moderation)

Currently there are some problems with the game: <- Personal

1. Toxicity
  2. Optimization + UI
  3. Balance

Toxicity is hated by most, but to me it's a core component of a competitive game like this, because it gives stakes. (everyone wants to kill that one teabagging survivor, everyone wants to save the facecamped survivor, etc...)

Optimization should be a priority, since nowadays Dead by Daylight looks like a cheap game. The low fps is very annoying in a game where you have to time your moves. The UI is overwhelming, it looks like one from MMORPGs. I JUST WANT TO CLICK PLAY, LET ME BREATH A LITTLE WITH ALL THOSE BUTTONS!

Balance is something that is discussed very often, so I'm not going to list all the problems regarding this.

What is the current priority of the developers? Are they already working on fixing the optimization (and hopefully) the UI problems?

In your opinion, what should be their top priority??

Comments